Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Could Mulberry Do This?

POST A REPLY

Jun 19, 2012, 9:46am   #16
m
mulbqueen
I can't believe they're discontinuing the HBS i swear they've sold out really quickly every season and they're so cute! Maybe this means they have an even better small satchel in the pipeline...
Jun 20, 2012, 1:11am   #17
M
MarikoUSA
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
You know what - the only obvious answer is to ask Mulberry if they'll let us lot design the perfect bag (how fun would that be?!) - perfect size/shape/straps/pockets you name it - so it suits everyone's requirements.....Ta da!: introducing the bespoke TPF bag - the arm candy to end all others!!!
Yeah, what a great idea!!! I'm sure we could all do a fantastic design job, cos we use the bags and know what works and what we need.
Jun 20, 2012, 1:54am   #18
Shiny n new
Originally Posted by MarikoUSA
Yeah, what a great idea!!! I'm sure we could all do a fantastic design job, cos we use the bags and know what works and what we need.
I think they should do a competition and the winner gets to work alongside Emma hill and design a bag...! could be limited edition .. Would be amazing!
Jul 14, 2012, 12:49pm   #19
RemysCorner
Can you buy just the staps from the bags?
Jul 14, 2012, 2:22pm   #20
l
lauren_t
I'd love an Alexa-type tophandle for my Brynmore. Its so annoying not having one.
Jul 14, 2012, 4:55pm   #21
Ondrea
There was a tpf competition not so long ago and a bag was designed and made to tpf members specifications I cannot recall which designer it was though that made them, a satchel style with shoulder strap in a hard wearing finish.
Mulberry used to make bespoke bags as well a couple of members owned them, I remember an oak printed roxanne and a beautiful orange one too with labels saying bespoke inside.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >