Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Conker Alexa.

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2012, 9:56am   #46
BECCAMULBERRY
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Becca, I left this thread for my OH to see last night, wonder if he got the hint? Going to the chemist without makeup that is dedication for you. I don't go anywhere without makeup. Hope he feels better soon. I've been to both York and Bicester outlet, which do you prefer? I can't wait to visit another one soon
Hiya, I did tell my man that he's caused quits a stir & the ladies on the forum think he's lovely! I prefer Bicester, only because I thought there was more choice. Which do you prefer?
Jul 14, 2012, 10:35am   #47
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by BECCAMULBERRY
Hiya, I did tell my man that he's caused quits a stir & the ladies on the forum think he's lovely! I prefer Bicester, only because I thought there was more choice. Which do you prefer?
The last time I went to York they didn't seem to have much in and their prices didn't seem too discounted either. Actually there wasn't much at Bicester either, I only remember seeing a few messengers. I'm wondering now thinking about it if it was a weekend and the end of the day...hence lack of stock? I do love the city of York though and they have a fantastic jewellers there called Cavendish Jewellers
Jul 14, 2012, 10:49am   #48
Shiny n new
Cute Shiny, very cute.

Hurhum.....don't we have a birthday reveal coming???
Ha ha ha you don't forget do you?!?

They really aren't that exciting... No bags!!
Jul 14, 2012, 11:03am   #49
Designpurchaser
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
Ha ha ha you don't forget do you?!?

They really aren't that exciting... No bags!!
Anything Mulberry is exciting....actually come to think of it anything designer is exciting
Jul 14, 2012, 11:09am   #50
Shiny n new
Anything Mulberry is exciting....actually come to think of it anything designer is exciting
Ha ha true... Hmm wonder if I can find my old thread to add them to..!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >