Home > >

Bryn satchel

POST A REPLY

Aug 11, 2012, 1:36pm   #106
a
armcandy3
lab rat
Originally Posted by Fixxxer
I would love the Bays satchel but I can't find it on Mulberry.com anymore, in flame.
The only option for me to get a red-ish bag from Mulberry, seems to be the Bryn.

And I actually like the style of the bag, but I have'nt been able to check her out live yet.

Well, I've got some time to kill tomorrow to.
Still mourning the loss of red Jody a few years back, though...
Hi flame bays satchel is on netaporter. Don't think I've seen it on M.com yet
Aug 11, 2012, 3:06pm   #107
Fixxxer
Bagmaniac
Originally Posted by armcandy3
Hi flame bays satchel is on netaporter. Don't think I've seen it on M.com yet
Yes, I know. But I'm so picky with the leather so I am scared to order such an expensive bag online. I want to se the color and the leather live before I make a deal. :-)

I wish I had atleast one outlet here to.
Aug 11, 2012, 3:09pm   #108
a
armcandy3
lab rat

Yes, I know. But I'm so picky with the leather so I am scared to order such an expensive bag online. I want to se the color and the leather live before I make a deal. :-)

I know what you mean, I haven't seen it in real life yet either! But I'm trying to stay away from the shops to resist temptation. Good luck finding your mulberry
Aug 11, 2012, 4:43pm   #109
minkymorgan

Have you seen the sbs in Flame reveal? That's from net a porter its a beauty the colour is not red though...its a real orange which I love...
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...in-767192.html
This is the bag that made me go for the Flame Bryn...NAP are really good and if you are not happy just return it, but the sbs looks so lovely in that reveal I think you'll love it ...unless you truly want a red bag because its proper orange
Aug 11, 2012, 4:44pm   #110
b
bearydown
Intermix in New York has the larger Bryn in black. I liked it.
Aug 11, 2012, 5:03pm   #111
minkymorgan
Woohoo it arrives on Monday....bless you UPS
Aug 11, 2012, 9:33pm   #112
kaitydid
Originally Posted by minkymorgan
I will do a reveal when it comes I can't wait The Oak looks lovely
Yay! Thanks so much! Yes, the oak looks quite lovely! I fall in love with it every time I see a picture of it...

Woohoo it arrives on Monday....bless you UPS
So excited for you!
Aug 12, 2012, 2:53am   #113
Fixxxer
Bagmaniac
Have you seen the sbs in Flame reveal? That's from net a porter its a beauty the colour is not red though...its a real orange which I love...
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/...in-767192.html
This is the bag that made me go for the Flame Bryn...NAP are really good and if you are not happy just return it, but the sbs looks so lovely in that reveal I think you'll love it ...unless you truly want a red bag because its proper orange
I saw the thread yesterday ans was totally in love with it. The thing was that there was an Instagram-filter used...
I have never ordered from NAP and since I live in Sweden, I didn't know how they are if you want to return a purchase. But that's good to know, I just hade to decide which bag I really, REALLY want.
Thank you, everyone, for all your help. Love this forum!
Aug 13, 2012, 1:30pm   #114
minkymorgan
Originally Posted by kaitydid
Yay! Thanks so much! Yes, the oak looks quite lovely! I fall in love with it every time I see a picture of it...

So excited for you!
:

Don't know if you've seen the reveal of the Oak Bryn but its stunning...you have to get one
Aug 13, 2012, 1:34pm   #115
minkymorgan
Oh and my Flame Bryn came today and it's a bobby dazzler...I love it. Had to leave it at work until BF goes out so I can do a reveal myself (he does not know) I love the colour so much
Aug 13, 2012, 4:38pm   #116
Cupcake2008
Oh and my Flame Bryn came today and it's a bobby dazzler...I love it. Had to leave it at work until BF goes out so I can do a reveal myself (he does not know) I love the colour so much
Yey, it's here! Looking forward to seeing it, Minkymorgan!
Aug 14, 2012, 12:04am   #117
kaitydid
:

Don't know if you've seen the reveal of the Oak Bryn but its stunning...you have to get one
Yes, I did! Gosh... If there were any doubts about getting it, I sure don't have any now! I love it even more now that I've seen reveal pictures! I'm saving up for it right now and about half way there, so hopefully I can get it soon!

Yay! Glad you love it! Can't wait to see your reveal!
Aug 15, 2012, 3:30am   #118
fionarcat

So glad you love it! Xx
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >