Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Bit of an unusual reveal, and my first Mulberry!

POST A REPLY

Jul 30, 2012, 5:35pm   #16
Lady Farquar
Mulberry at its best imho - looks lovely!! (Not sure about how to disguise the darker patches, other than making all the rest darker to match - but definitely use Collonil Waterstop spray to avoid any more rainspots)
Jul 31, 2012, 2:54pm   #17
Designpurchaser
It seems that the older styles are much more popular than the more recent ones. Congratulations on your bag and what a lovely way to remember your wedding / honeymoon.
Jul 31, 2012, 3:00pm   #18
mygoodies
thats def 1 classy Mulberry bag! Been to Kenya too and I loved it!! Hope you saw the BIG Five! Congrats....
Jul 31, 2012, 3:41pm   #19
Daisylou
Ooh she's so beautiful!! Congrats to you, enjoy her :)
Aug 1, 2012, 1:57pm   #20
figarogirl
Omg, what a stunning bag, I love this. Looks amazing leather.
Aug 1, 2012, 2:23pm   #21
J
Jayjan
Lovely bag! I'm a fan of the older styles (and leathers) too. Interested in the bag organiser aspect too as I had to deal with this when I got my longed-for Antony Large Messenger. I opted for two separate containers within the bag- one like a make-up bag for that sort of stuff and one more like a pencil case shape for other bits and pieces including pens (how many pre-loved bags do we see with ink stains inside?) Oh dear, I'm sounding terribly anal now!!!
Aug 1, 2012, 5:10pm   #22
cllb
Originally Posted by Jayjan
Lovely bag! I'm a fan of the older styles (and leathers) too. Interested in the bag organiser aspect too as I had to deal with this when I got my longed-for Antony Large Messenger. I opted for two separate containers within the bag- one like a make-up bag for that sort of stuff and one more like a pencil case shape for other bits and pieces including pens (how many pre-loved bags do we see with ink stains inside?) Oh dear, I'm sounding terribly anal now!!!
God I took her out for the first time today to give her some fresh air. I couldn't believe how worried I got when the train carriage got busy! And I've started to notice mulberry's all over the place. A black bays on my train to work and a croc patterned brown bays on my train home!
I haven't got the organiser yet but I'm pretty sure what I'll go for. Today I did what you do and just used some of my ted baker makeup bags. I prefer pockets though, so I'll be getting the organiser soon!
Aug 1, 2012, 5:35pm   #23
minkymorgan
What a classic bag ..and such lovely condition you lucky so n so ...love it
Aug 1, 2012, 5:38pm   #24
minkymorgan
Originally Posted by cllb
God I took her out for the first time today to give her some fresh air. I couldn't believe how worried I got when the train carriage got busy! And I've started to notice mulberry's all over the place. A black bays on my train to work and a croc patterned brown bays on my train home!
I haven't got the organiser yet but I'm pretty sure what I'll go for. Today I did what you do and just used some of my ted baker makeup bags. I prefer pockets though, so I'll be getting the organiser soon!
LOL once you have a bag that you love you will see them ALL OVER THE PLACE
Aug 2, 2012, 8:08am   #25
R
Roxaholic
I think it's called the "Mulberry Radar" (hehe!)......one's obsession means that one's vision is automatically set to seeking them out!!!...
Aug 2, 2012, 10:28am   #26
J
Jayjan
Originally Posted by Roxaholic
I think it's called the "Mulberry Radar" (hehe!)......one's obsession means that one's vision is automatically set to seeking them out!!!...
So true!
And once I've glimpsed one I like the look of I'm trying to get a better look to check out the leather type, grain etc. I could turn into a Mulberry stalker!
Aug 2, 2012, 10:36am   #27
R
Roxaholic
Originally Posted by Jayjan
So true!
And once I've glimpsed one I like the look of I'm trying to get a better look to check out the leather type, grain etc. I could turn into a Mulberry stalker!
I've had those curious looks from people too (hehe!!)....
Aug 2, 2012, 8:01pm   #28
Mulberry Ellie
'Ells Bells!!!
Really gorgeous rampling hun, utterly utterly beautiful. Enjoy in health and happiness, xx
Jul 23, 2013, 5:42am   #29
matickia
do you know from which year is the bag? just negotiating one like that and woman is trying to convince me it is a year and a half old bag
Jul 23, 2013, 6:06am   #30
handbagahholic
Beautiful bag :) you wear it well
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >