ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Autumn 2012

POST A REPLY

Jul 25, 2012, 5:18am   #31
Bethanh
Originally Posted by armcandy3

Does anybody know what colours the sbs is coming in?
The sbs in flame is on NAP. I think that's it?
Jul 25, 2012, 10:02am   #32
ml11afk
Originally Posted by armcandy3
Does anybody know what colours the sbs is coming in?
There's a lovely yellow/light brown one, called sycamore , on the Mulberry coming soon section now. They've put a few other bags up now too, no sign of Petrol Lily yet... :(
Jul 25, 2012, 2:09pm   #33
k
kiren123
Did not think much of del rey but having just looked at the coming soon section I think I have fell in LOVE with the petrol one. The lambskin looks soooo lush!
Jul 25, 2012, 2:10pm   #34
laura81
Originally Posted by kiren123
Did not think much of del rey but having just looked at the coming soon section I think I have fell in LOVE with the petrol one. The lambskin looks soooo lush!
Strangely enough, I thought the same!
Jul 25, 2012, 2:17pm   #35
k
kiren123
Originally Posted by laura81

Strangely enough, I thought the same!
:) the grain is just beautiful and I like the structure. I think I love the petrol too although I just hope it's not a colour that's seasonal in fashion. Also i always wear my bags in the crook of my arm. So this is perfect for that! I have decided that I need one. 895 is £100 more expensive than the other del reys.
Jul 25, 2012, 2:19pm   #36
laura81
Originally Posted by kiren123

:) the grain is just beautiful and I like the structure. I think I love the petrol too although I just hope it's not a colour that's seasonal in fashion. Also i always wear my bags in the crook of my arm. So this is perfect for that! I have decided that I need one. 895 is £100 more expensive than the other del reys.
I'm undecided on my next bag, but I think it needs to be petrol! It's a colour that would actually go well with lots of my clothes anyway.

I was decided on Bryn to start with, but I think it might be a bit small for my needs. I'll need to have a play with the Del Rey and Bays when they arrive in store!
Jul 25, 2012, 4:31pm   #37
Somersetlove
The petrol bays lambskin is beautiful!

I also like the sycamore, but I think this one will go in the sale
Jul 25, 2012, 7:39pm   #38
Taz
...get a life..TPF !
Some of the ankle boots and scarves are looking very tempting..
Jul 28, 2012, 6:06am   #39
mygoodies
Def the Black Forrest for me....I keep drooling each time I see her ....
Jul 28, 2012, 8:46am   #40
Bine
Next week i will go to the shop in Amsterdam and Amstelveen.I hope that they have something in petrol and black forest.And i'm looking for a Lily,maybe in black.
Aug 1, 2012, 12:26pm   #41
t
txchick60
A year ago, I had no Mulberries. Now I have 4 Bays, a Daria and two locked purses. It's a sickness! I guess it's time for a "family" shoot.
Aug 1, 2012, 12:38pm   #42
Designpurchaser
I saw Daria in petrol today...............it's way tooooo nice!! Bella messenger in oak was also toooooo nice, oh dear!!!
Aug 2, 2012, 3:51am   #43
steph22
Originally Posted by txchick60
A year ago, I had no Mulberries. Now I have 4 Bays, a Daria and two locked purses. It's a sickness! I guess it's time for a "family" shoot.
Oooh yes please :)
Aug 2, 2012, 5:18am   #44
J.A.N.
Just Flippin' Mental
The oak printed Alexa caught my eye and i could have got the Bryn but felt it was too masculine and too small for me. The flame bays is gorgeous havent seen it irl though but was a close contender. Petrol is ok but didnt do anything for me so went for the Alexa and im so glad i did what a perfect bag top quality leather and structured and smart.
Aug 2, 2012, 5:40am   #45
minkymorgan
Originally Posted by ml11afk
There's a lovely yellow/light brown one, called sycamore , on the Mulberry coming soon section now. They've put a few other bags up now too, no sign of Petrol Lily yet... :(
Yes I was looking at the Sycamore colour I think its lovely to
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >