Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Anyone fancy a reveal?

POST A REPLY

Aug 8, 2012, 4:24pm   #46
J.A.N.
Bag Nutter
Originally Posted by Sammiantha
And this is my little family, minus my scarf.

Lovely family congrats
Aug 8, 2012, 4:25pm   #47
steph22
Very pretty and a fab addition to your collection. Congrats on a new Mulberry :)
Aug 8, 2012, 4:26pm   #48
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Originally Posted by CPrincessUK
she is so pretty!
Thanks CP! Hopefully one day I'll have some modelling pics as good as yours

Originally Posted by J.A.N.
I love that colour well done its gorgeous.
Thanks Jan!
Aug 8, 2012, 4:27pm   #49
C
CPrincessUK
Caribbean Princess
thank you!
Thanks CP! Hopefully one day I'll have some modelling pics as good as yours
Aug 8, 2012, 5:43pm   #50
Cupcake2008
Love the sparkly bays! She is lovely! A bag organiser will sort that slouch out

You have a lovely collection - something for every occasion
Aug 9, 2012, 1:27am   #51
Mooshooshoo

A great collection....lovely variety....congratulations!

Aug 9, 2012, 2:08am   #52
Plemont

Lovely collection Sammi.

I reckon that everyone's Mulberry bags say a lot about their personality (there's probably a whole thread in this idea) - to me, you're a lovely conventional person on the outside (classic neutral-coloured bags) with a secret wild side (the subtle sparkle of the Bays and the hidden pop of colour of the phone case).

(this theory's been bubbling under ever since I realised that my love of Old Bags might say something about my personality )

Enough of my flights of fancy - your new Bays is gorgeous!
Aug 9, 2012, 3:38am   #53
kaitydid
Very pretty! Love the sparkle! Congrats!
Aug 9, 2012, 4:52am   #54
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Originally Posted by kaitydid
Very pretty! Love the sparkle! Congrats!
Thank you

Originally Posted by Plemont
Lovely collection Sammi.

I reckon that everyone's Mulberry bags say a lot about their personality (there's probably a whole thread in this idea) - to me, you're a lovely conventional person on the outside (classic neutral-coloured bags) with a secret wild side (the subtle sparkle of the Bays and the hidden pop of colour of the phone case).

(this theory's been bubbling under ever since I realised that my love of Old Bags might say something about my personality )

I absolutely love your theory and you are completely spot on with my character analysis! Who knew my bag habit would be so revealing - maybe I could class buying bags as therapy? Help my discover myself

Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo
A great collection....lovely variety....congratulations!

Thanks Moo

Originally Posted by Cupcake2008
Love the sparkly bays! She is lovely! A bag organiser will sort that slouch out

You have a lovely collection - something for every occasion
Thanks Cookie, I'm waiting for my organiser to arrive... I ordered one for my Hobo and will be interested to see how it fits in my Bays.
Aug 9, 2012, 4:58am   #55
Etincelle
Love it, congrats!
Aug 9, 2012, 5:21am   #56
Mooshooshoo
Lovely collection Sammi.

Interesting theory Plemont, looks like you've nailed Sammi and her collection perfectly........dare I ask what mine say?
Aug 9, 2012, 9:25am   #57
R
Roxaholic

Cute collection hun - and I wouldn't worry about the slouch factor in your lovely Bays - I have both rigid and slouchy (my RO) and imo they are both lovely in their own way, and the latter very comfy to tuck under your arm!!!
Aug 9, 2012, 11:44am   #58
laura81

Lovely collection Sammi.

Great idea for a thread!
Aug 9, 2012, 12:12pm   #59
Sammiantha
Mulberry Mad <3
Originally Posted by Roxaholic

Cute collection hun - and I wouldn't worry about the slouch factor in your lovely Bays - I have both rigid and slouchy (my RO) and imo they are both lovely in their own way, and the latter very comfy to tuck under your arm!!!
Well she went to work with my today and did sit very nicely on my shoulder. I think slouchy does suit the leather well which is good as the bag organiser arrived today and definitely wouldn't be any good for her! She sat on my desk in the sun and sparkled away
Aug 12, 2012, 4:22pm   #60
H
Hummybee
I don't understand your post. Was it to show off your new bag?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >