Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

1st (and 2nd) Mulberry!

POST A REPLY

Jan 3, 2013, 9:42am   #1
Mimimamma
After much perusing online I finally battled (literally) the sales and got myself my first Mulberry closely followed by my 2nd!
I'm so happy with both!
Jan 3, 2013, 9:44am   #2
Mimimamma
Trying to resize the pics!
Jan 3, 2013, 9:49am   #3
k
kiren123
Whoop congrats on your first mulberries! Can't wait to see them!
Jan 3, 2013, 9:50am   #4
Mimimamma
My first 2 babies
Attached Images

Jan 3, 2013, 9:54am   #5
Mimimamma
The first one I queued at 8am at Selfridges for on boxing day (1st and last time I do that!)
Attached Images

Jan 3, 2013, 9:54am   #6
scottishdoll
Originally Posted by Mimimamma
The first one I queued at 8am at Selfridges for on boxing day (1st and last time I do that!)
That's a gorgeous bag!!
Jan 3, 2013, 9:55am   #7
Mimimamma
Second one I bought online after seeing another on here and I rushed to get it myself as an everyday bag
Attached Images

Jan 3, 2013, 9:58am   #8
Mimimamma
Here is my 1st family Mulberry pic. Hope to add lots more new members to the family over the coming months (or as DH says years:)
Hope you enjoyed my 1st ever reveal as much as I did
Attached Images

Jan 3, 2013, 10:00am   #9
k
kiren123
Here is my 1st family Mulberry pic. Hope to add lots more new members to the family over the coming months (or as DH says years:)
Hope you enjoyed my 1st ever reveal as much as I did
Gorgeous!!! Especially the lexi. Enjoy!!!
Jan 3, 2013, 10:05am   #10
scottishdoll
They are both gorgeous, I never fancied the Clippers but as I see people revealing them I keep hinking I want to add one to my wishlist, but I'm trying to be good

I have to say, you were very brave going to Selfridges on boxing day, it looked like carnage there
Jan 3, 2013, 10:10am   #11
Mimimamma
Originally Posted by scottishdoll
They are both gorgeous, I never fancied the Clippers but as I see people revealing them I keep hinking I want to add one to my wishlist, but I'm trying to be good

I have to say, you were very brave going to Selfridges on boxing day, it looked like carnage there
Thanks, Selfridges was ridiculous (Manchester city centre) I just walked in casually and realised everyone had grabbed about 10 bags!!! I stalked people who had lots and luckily someone put the Alexa down. It was nearly a wasted trip!
Jan 3, 2013, 10:12am   #12
k
kiren123

Thanks, Selfridges was ridiculous (Manchester city centre) I just walked in casually and realised everyone had grabbed about 10 bags!!! I stalked people who had lots and luckily someone put the Alexa down. It was nearly a wasted trip!
Eek I went to the bham selfridges in the summer and it was the same. Lots and lots of people had multiple bags being toted on their arm! What was the reduction on the alexa?
Jan 3, 2013, 10:18am   #13
catz1ct
Love Mulberry.
I love the leopard print. Congrats!
Jan 3, 2013, 10:22am   #14
steph22
Congrats on both bags. I love the minky Alexa and personally was the best looking bag from last season IMO.
Jan 3, 2013, 10:25am   #15
Mimimamma
Originally Posted by kiren123
Eek I went to the bham selfridges in the summer and it was the same. Lots and lots of people had multiple bags being toted on their arm! What was the reduction on the alexa?
I think it was £995 reduced to £650 which I was very happy with and I could buy the clipper because it was practically BOGOF!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >