POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2012, 9:29am   #1
Could the lovely lady who has told me about the Hoopers 25% bonanza weekends in the past please let us all know when they are on again. Many, many thanks, it's muchly apppreciated
Jul 14, 2012, 3:10pm   #2
k
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Could the lovely lady who has told me about the Hoopers 25% bonanza weekends in the past please let us all know when they are on again. Many, many thanks, it's muchly apppreciated
Hii
Does this mean that on these weekends hoopers has 25% off mulberry? That's amazing! Do they deliver if you place an order on the telephone? Thanks!
Jul 14, 2012, 3:24pm   #3
a
lab rat
I think it was either teddies or daisylou with the hoppers info DP, could be wrong tho. Can you remember if they took phone/mail orders?
Jul 14, 2012, 6:08pm   #4
Originally Posted by armcandy3
I think it was either teddies or daisylou with the hoppers info DP, could be wrong tho. Can you remember if they took phone/mail orders?
Your memory is so much better than mine, thank you hun. I phoned my orders
Jul 15, 2012, 6:52am   #5
Just Flippin' Mental
Oh that sounds good is it happening anytime soon as i will wait then and order my printed Alexa if they have one stocked that is over the phone thats a hell of a big discount.
Jul 15, 2012, 11:46am   #6
l
I think it will most likely be towards the end of the season, usually a few weeks before the sale starts
Jul 16, 2012, 2:05pm   #7
Hey ladies, it was me who had said about he 25% discount but I don't believe it's happening again any time soon! I was in there last week and they still have their summer sale on with the seasonal Mulberry bags in the sale.....they had an sbs oak cookie and a fudge sbs, not much else left, they do take telephone orders. I will let you all know when they next have the 25% discount
Jul 16, 2012, 2:11pm   #8
Originally Posted by Daisylou
Hey ladies, it was me who had said about he 25% discount but I don't believe it's happening again any time soon! I was in there last week and they still have their summer sale on with the seasonal Mulberry bags in the sale.....they had an sbs oak cookie and a fudge sbs, not much else left, they do take telephone orders. I will let you all know when they next have the 25% discount
Thank you DaisyLou, it was because of you I managed to save a nice little sum when I bought my Oak Alexa
Aug 17, 2012, 2:35am   #9
Just thought I'd mention that both the Bays and SBS Cookie in Oak are still available at sale price in Hoopers Torquay and they will post out. I think the sale price is at 25% discount. If anyones interested their number is 01803 212754
Aug 25, 2012, 10:21am   #10
s
There is also an oak sbs in Hoopers in Harrogate still along with a few other summer bags.
Aug 25, 2012, 7:43pm   #11
m
Originally Posted by stopmenow
There is also an oak sbs in Hoopers in Harrogate still along with a few other summer bags.
Ohhhh...a cookie SBS? Do you know how much it is?
Aug 26, 2012, 9:38am   #12
s
I can't remember exactly but it wasn't vastly reduced on the ticket, but that may not have been correct any more. It was in a glass cabinet by a counter rather than out on the open shelves with the other bags. Hoopers will be closed now until Tuesday but I could pop in again then if you like or you could call them on Tuesday morning. Be prepared to describe it, I don't think the staff are particularly well informed about the mulberry stock.
Aug 26, 2012, 10:13am   #13
I called them yesterday, it was 680
Aug 26, 2012, 9:46pm   #14
m
Thanks anyway, I read online that they will not ship to the US.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Mulberry Mulberry Shopping