Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 7, 2012, 3:32pm   #61
kyliegul's Avatar
kyliegul
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new

I'm impressed! How did you manage that? Under the table/ notepad?!?
Lol ..... 'just answering some emails' hahaha! Very very bad I know but it must be done! How dare they expect me to attend meetings during sale season ;-)
Jun 7, 2012, 3:48pm   #62
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo


Guess what......?
What, what?!?!?
Jun 7, 2012, 3:48pm   #63
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by kyliegul
Lol ..... 'just answering some emails' hahaha! Very very bad I know but it must be done! How dare they expect me to attend meetings during sale season ;-)
Brilliant!!!!!

Well it was very important...
Jun 7, 2012, 4:03pm   #64
kyliegul's Avatar
kyliegul
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new

Brilliant!!!!!

Well it was very important...
It certainly was, even if I was just browsing :-)
Jun 7, 2012, 4:18pm   #65
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo


Guess what......?
What????? What???? MooShooShoo????
Jun 7, 2012, 4:24pm   #66
Mooshooshoo's Avatar
Mooshooshoo
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
What, what?!?!?
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
What????? What???? MooShooShoo????
Sorry, it was directed at Wulie's comment that she had been

"very restrained...."

The guess what was....that I hadn't - I think Wulie will know what I've bought, but I'll save it and perhaps give you a reveal on arrival...
Jun 7, 2012, 4:28pm   #67
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo
Sorry, it was directed at Wulie's comment that she had been

"very restrained...."

The guess what was....that I hadn't - I think Wulie will know what I've bought, but I'll save it and perhaps give you a reveal on arrival...
The next week or so is going to be such exciting watching everyone's reveals............look forward to yours Moo
Jun 7, 2012, 4:30pm   #68
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo
Sorry, it was directed at Wulie's comment that she had been

"very restrained...."

The guess what was....that I hadn't - I think Wulie will know what I've bought, but I'll save it and perhaps give you a reveal on arrival...
Sorry didn't realise... That was very nosy of me!

can't wait to see your reveal!
Jun 7, 2012, 4:31pm   #69
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
... I think Moo should post a pic of ALL her mulberry together.... Would be one amazing pic...!
Jun 7, 2012, 4:43pm   #70
Mooshooshoo's Avatar
Mooshooshoo
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
Sorry didn't realise... That was very nosy of me!
Not at all
Jun 7, 2012, 4:45pm   #71
Mooshooshoo's Avatar
Mooshooshoo
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
... I think Moo should post a pic of ALL her mulberry together.... Would be one amazing pic...!
Errrmmmm......I don't have them all yet - when I have all my Mulberrys then I'll post one
Jun 7, 2012, 4:46pm   #72
Mooshooshoo's Avatar
Mooshooshoo
Member
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
The next week or so is going to be such exciting watching everyone's reveals............

It will be great to see what everyone has bought - I'm sure there will be lots!

Jun 7, 2012, 4:48pm   #73
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo
Errrmmmm......I don't have them all yet - when I have all my Mulberrys then I'll post one
how many more do you have to go...?
Jun 7, 2012, 4:52pm   #74
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by Mooshooshoo
Errrmmmm......I don't have them all yet - when I have all my Mulberrys then I'll post one
Can't wait to see it
Jun 7, 2012, 4:56pm   #75
Mooshooshoo's Avatar
Mooshooshoo
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new
how many more do you have to go...?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ity_symbol.svg

POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools