Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 7, 2012, 10:58am   #46
wulie's Avatar
wulie
No Sofa No Buy
I've been and had a look but have been very restrained! (so far anyway...)
Jun 7, 2012, 11:04am   #47
BECCAMULBERRY's Avatar
BECCAMULBERRY
Member
I can't see the flannels sale! Am I being silly or is it just US customers??
Jun 7, 2012, 11:05am   #48
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by Cupcake2008
Keep having to sneakily look on here, as I'm at work and there's a meeting room behind my desk that's being used. They've been there since lunchtime! Frustrating - it's getting in the way of my sale shopping!!!

Shiny - did you decide on getting the ipad cover from Flannels or are you going to wait?

Anyone else bought anything from Flannels?
I'm the same.... The CEO can see my desk!!!

I decided to go for it... Fingers crossed I love it as much irl!
Jun 7, 2012, 11:08am   #49
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by BECCAMULBERRY
I can't see the flannels sale! Am I being silly or is it just US customers??
Nope... U.K!!!

Best way is to search 'mulberry' from bottom search box...
Jun 7, 2012, 11:12am   #50
BECCAMULBERRY's Avatar
BECCAMULBERRY
Member
Originally Posted by Shiny n new

Nope... U.K!!!

Best way is to search 'mulberry' from bottom search box...
Found it!! Whoop! Thanks, that was the only way I could find it.
Jun 7, 2012, 11:13am   #51
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by BECCAMULBERRY

Found it!! Whoop! Thanks, that was the only way I could find it.
Good news... Happy shopping!
Jun 7, 2012, 11:20am   #52
glowingface's Avatar
glowingface
Member
I wish the Oak Lily was on sale... I would have picked that and returned the one I got from Net a porter yesterday... Happy Shopping everyone... :)
Jun 7, 2012, 11:37am   #53
Designpurchaser's Avatar
Designpurchaser
Member
Originally Posted by teddiescorner
If you go through Quidco to Flannels you will get further 8% cash back.
Another 8% !!!! Have to have a look at Quidco!!
Jun 7, 2012, 11:38am   #54
freckleface45's Avatar
freckleface45
Member
This may be a silly question but can someone tell me how to see what the USA have in the sale, I can't find it :(
Thanks
Frekleface x
Jun 7, 2012, 1:36pm   #55
Kingla's Avatar
Kingla
Member
Originally Posted by freckleface45
This may be a silly question but can someone tell me how to see what the USA have in the sale, I can't find it :(
Thanks
Frekleface x
At the bottom left of the m.com webpage there is a country selector... Change the country to USA and you will be able to see the US sale items and prices
Jun 7, 2012, 1:37pm   #56
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by Designpurchaser
Another 8% !!!! Have to have a look at Quidco!!
Gutted was too late for this..
Jun 7, 2012, 2:42pm   #57
kyliegul's Avatar
kyliegul
Member
Reading through about all you ladies sneakily looking at work - I was summoned to a directors meeting this afternoon and, after huffing and grumbling about leaving my pc (and the various websites I've been stalking all day), I spent the whole meeting on my phone (thank god for iPhones!) browsing! Professional, much?!
Jun 7, 2012, 2:53pm   #58
Shiny n new's Avatar
Shiny n new
Member
Originally Posted by kyliegul
Reading through about all you ladies sneakily looking at work - I was summoned to a directors meeting this afternoon and, after huffing and grumbling about leaving my pc (and the various websites I've been stalking all day), I spent the whole meeting on my phone (thank god for iPhones!) browsing! Professional, much?!
I'm impressed! How did you manage that? Under the table/ notepad?!?
Jun 7, 2012, 3:08pm   #59
J.A.N.'s Avatar
J.A.N.
Bag Nutter
Oh i forgot about the us sale this will keep me busy for a while.
Jun 7, 2012, 3:23pm   #60
Mooshooshoo's Avatar
Mooshooshoo
Member
Originally Posted by wulie
I've been and had a look but have been very restrained! (so far anyway...)



Guess what......?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools