ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > > >

Authentic Mulberry websites

DISCUSSION CLOSED

Jan 12, 2012, 5:49am   #1
m
miss_lyn
Hello I'm new to the Mulberry brand and I have fallen in love with the Taylor bag. I found a few sites where it seems to be on sale but I'm unsure whether these are authentic websites. Please Help! Really appreciate any input!
Thanks

mulberry-handbags-shop.com

outletmulberry.net
Last edited Jan 12, 2012 at 11:15pm. Reason: removed links
Jan 12, 2012, 6:30am   #2
LucindaC
Those sites are definitely fake... the only authentic Mulberry website is http://www.mulberry.com, otherwise the websites of department stores such as Harrods and Selfridges etc., or net-a-porter sell authentic bags. If it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is...
Jan 12, 2012, 9:08am   #3
f
flowersarah
I am a new user and can't start a thread yet - do you mind if I post my question that is related to your concerns of using fake sites?

I have bought a Mulberry bag and it has now arrived. I am sure it is a fake. My credit card company have told me I must get a company to certify that it is a fake before they will look into it. Mulberry no longer offer this service. Does anyone know of a company that will certify that it is not a genuine Mulberry bag?
Jan 12, 2012, 9:14am   #4
MiniMabel
Originally Posted by flowersarah
I am a new user and can't start a thread yet - do you mind if I post my question that is related to your concerns of using fake sites?

I have bought a Mulberry bag and it has now arrived. I am sure it is a fake. My credit card company have told me I must get a company to certify that it is a fake before they will look into it. Mulberry no longer offer this service. Does anyone know of a company that will certify that it is not a genuine Mulberry bag?

flowersarah - welcome! You need to add pics/auction link etc as stated in post#1 of the folowing thread, and our experts will look at it for you and offer advice.........

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-...st-712624.html
Jan 12, 2012, 9:17am   #5
MiniMabel
[QUOTE=miss_lyn;20747622]Hello I'm new to the Mulberry brand and I have fallen in love with the Taylor bag. I found a few sites where it seems to be on sale but I'm unsure whether these are authentic websites. Please Help! Really appreciate any input!
Thanks

mulberry-handbags-shop.com

outletmulberry.net

miss_lyn - along with LucindaC's response, the following thread may be of assistance......

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-...es-700120.html
Last edited Jan 12, 2012 at 11:15pm.
Jan 12, 2012, 9:20am   #6
E
EssBee
I was wondering, do we have a comprehensive list of all the authorised online sellers somewhere, i.e. Mulberry, My-Wardrobe, MyTheresa, etc?
Jan 12, 2012, 11:15pm   #7
Addy
The Odd Mod
I will set up a stickie
DISCUSSION CLOSED
  HOME > > >