Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What bag should I get? (first Miu Miu bag!)

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 17, 2012, 1:35am   #1
Tlovesdesigner's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Hello everyone!

So as the title of this thread goes, I'm looking for a Miu Miu bag option! If ever, this will be my first ever Miu Miu bag. Here are some details you might want to know about me...

Well first of all, I am still in my teens. I currently just turned 16 this year. I like bags that are pretty big (since I bring my whole life inside my bag lol) I like bags that can be on the shoulder and that has a longer strap (for messenger style)

I guess that's pretty much it :) if you can send it photos/prices as well, that'd be awesome!

Thank you Xx
Jul 17, 2012, 11:03am   #2
j
juicypinkglam
Member
at 16 i would have loved a miu miu bow bag (and still would). very youthful in my opinion

the large bow bag is $1495, it now also comes in a medium size but not sure the price
http://www.miumiu.com/en/US/e-store/...0365_X72_F010F
Jul 18, 2012, 4:02am   #3
Tlovesdesigner's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Originally Posted by juicypinkglam
at 16 i would have loved a miu miu bow bag (and still would). very youthful in my opinion

the large bow bag is $1495, it now also comes in a medium size but not sure the price
http://www.miumiu.com/en/US/e-store/...0365_X72_F010F
OH MY GOD. THAT IS ADORABLE O.O thank you sooo much!!
Jul 18, 2012, 10:35pm   #4
M
MiuMiu_Girl
MiuMiu_Girl
I was going to say the same thing! Bow bag would be perfect, even medium bow bag.
Jul 18, 2012, 11:11pm   #5
Tlovesdesigner's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Originally Posted by MiuMiu_Girl
I was going to say the same thing! Bow bag would be perfect, even medium bow bag.
I did see a problem about the Bow bag though. Like the "peeling" of leather? I'm not so sure how you call it. Is this naturally going to happen? :(
Jul 19, 2012, 9:18am   #6
k
kyuis2004
Member
I think bow will b best fit for u. It fits ur age n it's durable. The only thing I would worry is the color of choice.
Jul 19, 2012, 10:51am   #7
j
juicypinkglam
Member
Originally Posted by Tlovesdesigner
I did see a problem about the Bow bag though. Like the "peeling" of leather? I'm not so sure how you call it. Is this naturally going to happen? :(
no problem, glad you like it i will say however, the bow bag quality (possibly among other things) has decreased this year. it was PERFECT a year ago with the matte leather.. i should have bought it then but now it is glazed and looks like it could crack.... i would go to the store and look at them and see if the SA can pick out a nice one for you because each bag is handmade anyway and varies..but the glaze will still be there for this year. if it bothers you like it did me, i would try browsing some of their other bags, they have some other really adorable ones although i have been lusting after the bow bag for so long... i had to put it off

that is my own preference, in any case you should definitely see one in person to determine this!
Jul 19, 2012, 2:17pm   #8
C
ChaiTeaLate
Member
Either a coffer or a bowbag!
Jul 19, 2012, 8:19pm   #9
Tlovesdesigner's Avatar
Thread Starter
Tlovesdesigner
blogger
Originally Posted by juicypinkglam
no problem, glad you like it i will say however, the bow bag quality (possibly among other things) has decreased this year. it was PERFECT a year ago with the matte leather.. i should have bought it then but now it is glazed and looks like it could crack.... i would go to the store and look at them and see if the SA can pick out a nice one for you because each bag is handmade anyway and varies..but the glaze will still be there for this year. if it bothers you like it did me, i would try browsing some of their other bags, they have some other really adorable ones although i have been lusting after the bow bag for so long... i had to put it off

that is my own preference, in any case you should definitely see one in person to determine this!
Yeah, it really does bother me a lot :( it's not a small investment for me not to expect so much :( I really love how the Bow Bags look like but I might have to broaden my options! :( Xx
Aug 13, 2012, 5:55am   #10
h
honeybunch
Member
Originally Posted by juicypinkglam
no problem, glad you like it i will say however, the bow bag quality (possibly among other things) has decreased this year. it was PERFECT a year ago with the matte leather.. i should have bought it then but now it is glazed and looks like it could crack.... i would go to the store and look at them and see if the SA can pick out a nice one for you because each bag is handmade anyway and varies..but the glaze will still be there for this year. if it bothers you like it did me, i would try browsing some of their other bags, they have some other really adorable ones although i have been lusting after the bow bag for so long... i had to put it off

that is my own preference, in any case you should definitely see one in person to determine this!
So does the glazed leather always crack? Or just on some of the bags? I've always liked the grey glazed leather but would definitely steer clear if it's guaranteed to crack.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools