Home Premier Designers Miu Miu

~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 11, 2013, 11:58pm   #616
Seedlessplum's Avatar
Just A Bag Lover
Originally Posted by amjac2wm
Attachment 2215787 my first Miu Miu bag! It's perfect for work and carrying a laptop.
Congrats! This is so right for work!
Perfect choice!
Jun 13, 2013, 8:13am   #617
janenuqui's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bratty1919
OMG SO cute! Congrats!
Originally Posted by Glamnatic
Envy you!!! Such a lovely bag!!! Congrats!!
Thank you! Love the mini bow bag! It's so cute and just the perfect size!
Jun 13, 2013, 9:54am   #618
Seedlessplum's Avatar
Just A Bag Lover
I got these at mark down. Gotta stay away from malls and online sales from now on

Coffer in mughetto
Name:  1371135184918.jpg
Views: 1510
Size:  41.5 KB

Matelasse in papya
Name:  1371135198311.jpg
Views: 1526
Size:  67.6 KB
Jun 13, 2013, 4:14pm   #619
j
Member
new Selfridges in London have a great sale on. Queues for all the different designer bags. However I have for a long time had my eye on getting a Miu Miu Matelesse bag. Love the look of them, love the feel. Got there at lunch time and it looked like most of the bags had gone however they still had a gorgeous black one which I bought for 670 (it was originally 1,100). When I got to the till it was 570 so I wasn't complaining. Bargain! Here is my beauty. Love it!

What is she called?


The inside

Last edited Jun 13, 2013 at 4:26pm. Reason: new picture
Jun 13, 2013, 9:32pm   #620
B
Member
Originally Posted by Seedlessplum
I got these at mark down. Gotta stay away from malls and online sales from now on

Coffer in mughetto
Attachment 2218410

Matelasse in papya
Attachment 2218411
Matelasse is my weakness, too! Jealous!
Jun 14, 2013, 1:47am   #621
Sparklybags's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by jma78b
new Selfridges in London have a great sale on. Queues for all the different designer bags. However I have for a long time had my eye on getting a Miu Miu Matelesse bag. Love the look of them, love the feel. Got there at lunch time and it looked like most of the bags had gone however they still had a gorgeous black one which I bought for 670 (it was originally 1,100). When I got to the till it was 570 so I wasn't complaining. Bargain! Here is my beauty. Love it!

What is she called?
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...613_160809.jpg

The inside

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...613_220637.jpg
Gorgeous! Do you know if they had any of the Madras shoulder bags on sale? I really want the pink one!
Jun 14, 2013, 6:31am   #622
L
Member
Originally Posted by Seedlessplum
I got these at mark down. Gotta stay away from malls and online sales from now on

Coffer in mughetto
Attachment 2218410

Matelasse in papya
Attachment 2218411
Nice colors ! Have fun using them.
Jun 14, 2013, 9:11am   #623
janenuqui's Avatar
Member
Your bags are so lovely! I didn't know that the sales would extend. I should've gone down to the boutique. I went to the Reebonz sale instead and got a Burberry bag

Originally Posted by Seedlessplum
I got these at mark down. Gotta stay away from malls and online sales from now on

Coffer in mughetto
Attachment 2218410

Matelasse in papya
Attachment 2218411
Jun 14, 2013, 9:37am   #624
Seedlessplum's Avatar
Just A Bag Lover
Originally Posted by jma78b
new Selfridges in London have a great sale on. Queues for all the different designer bags. However I have for a long time had my eye on getting a Miu Miu Matelesse bag. Love the look of them, love the feel. Got there at lunch time and it looked like most of the bags had gone however they still had a gorgeous black one which I bought for 670 (it was originally 1,100). When I got to the till it was 570 so I wasn't complaining. Bargain! Here is my beauty. Love it!

What is she called?
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...613_160809.jpg

The inside

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...613_220637.jpg
Such a cute bag. Congrats!
Miu Miu really make adorable bags for ladies!

Originally Posted by Bratty1919
Matelasse is my weakness, too! Jealous!
I buy miu miu cos of their matelasse! It's their trademark. High 5 on our similar taste!

Originally Posted by LLeong
Nice colors ! Have fun using them.
Thanks! Initially, I started off with black and neutrals. Now only buy happy colors. Life so stress with work, so need to add colors into my wardrobe

Originally Posted by janenuqui
Your bags are so lovely! I didn't know that the sales would extend. I should've gone down to the boutique. I went to the Reebonz sale instead and got a Burberry bag
Miu Miu may add more new sales items. Not sure when. Those bags I got were the last pieces, so I grrrrab!

I went to reebonz ytd, it was chaotic! I didn't get anything cos i think some of their online sales are even more attractive. Do u do a reveal? I wanna see your Burberry!
Jun 16, 2013, 8:16am   #625
4_U_2_NV's Avatar
Member
My June contribution: Miu Miu studded slippers in rose gold. :)
Attached Images
 
Jun 16, 2013, 11:39pm   #626
stefinity's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by 4_U_2_NV
My June contribution: Miu Miu studded slippers in rose gold. :)
i love those shoes!
Jun 17, 2013, 2:05am   #627
o
Member
Originally Posted by 4_U_2_NV
My June contribution: Miu Miu studded slippers in rose gold. :)
I love these! May I ask where you got them from and how much they were? They are so perfect, congratulations!
Jun 17, 2013, 9:33am   #628
B
Member
Originally Posted by 4_U_2_NV
My June contribution: Miu Miu studded slippers in rose gold. :)
Super cute! Are they stiff?
Jun 17, 2013, 10:19pm   #629
4_U_2_NV's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bratty1919
Super cute! Are they stiff?

Suprisingly not...they are quite comfortable.
Jun 18, 2013, 4:31am   #630
m
Member
I just got this beauty from the Outnet, with 45% off - my first Miu Miu purchase and I'm soooo excited about it
http://www.lyst.com/bags/miu-miu-red...eather-tote-1/
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Miu Miu  
TOP

Thread Tools