Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 30, 2012, 11:26am   #481
Hikitten's Avatar
Hikitten
Member
My lovely Christmas present from my baby girl :) I love how soft the leather is.
Attached Images
 
Dec 31, 2012, 9:36am   #482
deeliz1973's Avatar
deeliz1973
Member
Name:  image-2137367050.jpg
Views: 1742
Size:  322.0 KB
just recently started collecting this little cutesies :))
Dec 31, 2012, 9:43am   #483
deeliz1973's Avatar
deeliz1973
Member
Originally Posted by Hikitten
My lovely Christmas present from my baby girl :) I love how soft the leather is.
lovely bag! very luscious leather :) cant wait until she turned one and bought mom another one :)
Dec 31, 2012, 11:17am   #484
ValentineNicole's Avatar
ValentineNicole
Member
Originally Posted by U-lala

Very cute! Design is beautiful and the hill size is perfect for everyday use! Congratulations!
Thank you! I adore them SO much!
Jan 4, 2013, 4:13pm   #485
Tatownz's Avatar
Tatownz
Member
In love with my latest bag. Love the colour!!!
Jan 4, 2013, 4:14pm   #486
Tatownz's Avatar
Tatownz
Member
Originally Posted by tatownz
in love with my latest bag. Love the colour!!!


Name:  image-1994638187.jpg
Views: 1750
Size:  281.0 KB
Jan 16, 2013, 9:31pm   #487
ebella's Avatar
ebella
Member
Hi babes. Im new here. :)

My fiance bought for me a Matelassé nappa leather hobo bag as a wedding gift exchange.
And it's my very first miumiu handbag. Qns tho, is the Flap closure with Miu Miu lock meant to be "rusty"? (SA advised me not to polished it as it supposed to be that way) i kinda doubt tho.

Help?

Many thanks! :)
Jan 17, 2013, 12:53am   #488
ebella's Avatar
ebella
Member
Originally Posted by Velaija


I recently purchased this Miu Miu Bow Bag, and I'm in love with it!
Lovely bag! Definitely my next purchase!
Jan 17, 2013, 9:51am   #489
dotty8's Avatar
dotty8
Member
Originally Posted by ebella
Hi babes. Im new here. :)

My fiance bought for me a Matelassé nappa leather hobo bag as a wedding gift exchange.
And it's my very first miumiu handbag. Qns tho, is the Flap closure with Miu Miu lock meant to be "rusty"? (SA advised me not to polished it as it supposed to be that way) i kinda doubt tho.

Help?

Many thanks! :)
Congrats!

Well, yes, most of the Miu miu hardware on bags is not completely shiny and polished, it's supposed to look a little 'vintage'
Jan 17, 2013, 10:26pm   #490
ebella's Avatar
ebella
Member
Originally Posted by dotty8
Congrats!

Well, yes, most of the Miu miu hardware on bags is not completely shiny and polished, it's supposed to look a little 'vintage'
Thanks Dotty8! I feel much better now. lol.
Jan 19, 2013, 3:52pm   #491
Myrkur's Avatar
Myrkur
Góðan Daginn
Jan 20, 2013, 3:15pm   #492
alison_elle's Avatar
alison_elle
Member
St. Cocco Bracelet in Antico

Jan 21, 2013, 12:07am   #493
m
mynameisjenny
Ninja


Miu Miu credit card holder for my birthday. First Miu Miu!
Jan 21, 2013, 6:58am   #494
Marko's Avatar
Marko
Member
Originally Posted by Myrkur
Lovely photo! Congrats, they look gorgeous on you!
Jan 21, 2013, 6:59am   #495
Marko's Avatar
Marko
Member
Originally Posted by alison_elle
St. Cocco Bracelet in Antico

Very cute! Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools