Home > >

Pls help me!! Regarding my new bow(made in India)

POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2011, 8:30pm   #1
a
ailinkoh
Hi ladies, I got this from Miu Miu boutique so I'm sure its
authentic. Now the problem is I find that the portion below the
bow looks weird! It look so unnatural and too nicely pleats.
Is this normal? Anybody's bag is like mine?
I used to have a bow a year ago Made in Italy its not like that.
Btw this one here is Made in India. Could it be the origin of where its made?
Please advise me....
Anybody with Made in India bow can share pix of how the bow look
like? Many thanks in advance.
Attached Images

Jun 25, 2011, 9:08pm   #2
angelkisses
I just checked my bow.. and the pleats look the same as yours (although a bit more crinkley from use). Mine is made in Turkey
Jun 25, 2011, 9:54pm   #3
a
ailinkoh
Hi angelkisses,
thanks for the reply. If you have a pix of the pleats can you share with me?

Anoybody else able to share is your bow pleats same as mine? The problem is the pleats is folded in and fixed there unlike others bow where by if you stuff things in it it will spread open up. I hope you understand what I meant......

Really need more advice from ladies that just bought the bow bag. thanks..
Jun 26, 2011, 1:04am   #4
D
DaGee
I have the same problem. A friend of mine help me to get a bow bag from London and it made in India. Now should I exchange to the one that made in italy or turkey? Please advice as this will be my first miu miu.

Jun 26, 2011, 2:07am   #5
a
ailinkoh
Hi Dagee,
Yes we have the same problem! I'm glad you share your pix here.
You mean to go back london to change?
Or change in your local country? Can changing be done in local country when the bag was not bought locally in the boutique?
Jun 26, 2011, 2:34am   #6
D
DaGee
Hi ailinkoh, I know you wanted to see the different. The bag is still in London with my friend. She took the pic to show me only to find out it made in india. So I still have time to have it exchange IF only they have those that made in Italy/turkey.
Where did you get yours? Did you check when you purchase the bag? Maybe you should call your SA about this.
Jun 26, 2011, 2:41am   #7
emimonster
mine looks exactly the same as urs, it was made in india as well but bought in florence 2 months ago.
Jun 26, 2011, 4:54am   #8
a
ailinkoh
Dagee, Since u still can change then u should.
Emimonster, did u just bought your bow? I begin to feel its either the newer batch are all like that or will be those made in india are like that.
Jun 26, 2011, 5:10am   #9
Turquoisebee
Where is the origin stated in the bag? I can't seem to find it in mine..
Jun 26, 2011, 7:21am   #10
angelkisses
^ The origin would just be the "made in ____" tag inside the bag.
Here's a pic of my bow made in Turkey. Does it look much different?

I noticed that the made in India bows posted above all look new with lots of stuffing, so it might look a bit more rigid than one with some use?
Attached Images

Jun 26, 2011, 11:30am   #11
Turquoisebee
Originally Posted by angelkisses
^ The origin would just be the "made in ____" tag inside the bag.
Is that the white sticker tag you are referring to? Because I have just a pink MIUMIU card inside my bag and nothing else, beside a white sticker with name and serial number pasted on the dustbag.
Jun 26, 2011, 11:56am   #12
a
ailinkoh
Originally Posted by Turquoisebee
Is that the white sticker tag you are referring to? Because I have just a pink MIUMIU card inside my bag and nothing else, beside a white sticker with name and serial number pasted on the dustbag.
Hi, the tag is inside the inner zip pocket. U need to pull out the pocket to find the tag becos its sew inside the inner zip pocket.
Jul 17, 2011, 4:52am   #13
Karilove
Hi I just bought 2 bow bags in the past 3 months and they're both made in Italy. They don't have those pleats.
Jul 20, 2011, 12:08pm   #14
CoffeeCat
I have a mini bow and can't find a "Made in " tag anywhere. But my mini doesn't really have those dramatic pleats. I don't know if its because it's mini or where it was made.
Jul 20, 2011, 6:33pm   #15
Karilove
Originally Posted by CoffeeCat
I have a mini bow and can't find a "Made in " tag anywhere. But my mini doesn't really have those dramatic pleats. I don't know if its because it's mini or where it was made.
Its in the inner zipper pocket kind of in the crease of the stitching on the side :) It should be the same for the mini
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >