Home Premier Designers Miu Miu

Miu Miu Classics


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jan 2, 2013, 1:57pm   #1
B
Thread Starter
Member
DH and I will be graduating the end of this year ( ) . I am planning to start my Miu Miu collection in earnest. Which Miu Miu purses are classics? TIA!
Jan 2, 2013, 2:38pm   #2
miu miu1's Avatar
it's a moto world ;)
First Congrats!!!!
Two classics are the coffer and the bow bag IMO.
Jan 2, 2013, 3:01pm   #3
B
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by miu miu1
First Congrats!!!!
Two classics are the coffer and the bow bag IMO.
Yes- I am definitely planning to get a coffer. I like the matelasse lux best so far...
Jan 2, 2013, 10:57pm   #4
Happy Luppy's Avatar
Edgy & Classic.
a question: is miu miu matelasse leather is soft like Balenciaga's?
Jan 2, 2013, 11:00pm   #5
B
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Happy Luppy
a question: is miu miu matelasse leather is soft like Balenciaga's?
Please note that this is NOT a general chat thread. Post such questions here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/miu-miu/m...62124-141.html
Jan 3, 2013, 3:10am   #6
Marko's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bratty1919
Yes- I am definitely planning to get a coffer. I like the matelasse lux best so far...
I agree The coffer bag and the bow bag are definitely classics. I'd however recommend the lambskin coffer. I think the shape is better there and the leather is so soft. Matelassť lux looks a bit "stiff" in coffers but might of course get softer when used..
Jan 3, 2013, 9:47am   #7
B
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Marko
I agree The coffer bag and the bow bag are definitely classics. I'd however recommend the lambskin coffer. I think the shape is better there and the leather is so soft. Matelassť lux looks a bit "stiff" in coffers but might of course get softer when used..
Yes- now that you mention it, I had a lambskin coffer in a denim color once. I made the mistake of selling it :(. The smell was heavenly!
Jan 4, 2013, 3:12pm   #8
Tatownz's Avatar
Member
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is a classic but I think it would be a good one to have in your collection.



Name:  image-1093411157.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  247.7 KB
Attached Images
 
Jan 4, 2013, 4:24pm   #9
B
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by Tatownz
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is a classic but I think it would be a good one to have in your collection.



Attachment 2007790
This is the Madras line, correct?
Jan 5, 2013, 12:39am   #10
Tatownz's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bratty1919
This is the Madras line, correct?
i believe so...
Jan 27, 2013, 3:17am   #11
Ardelleeee's Avatar
Member
Sooooo pretty!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Miu Miu  
TOP

Thread Tools