POST A REPLY

Dec 24, 2011, 4:16am   #2086
sassification
chanel ~ my new <3
sorry- wrong thread
Jan 15, 2012, 9:19am   #2087
cologne
Hi girls,
does anybody know when the new items will be available on the website miumiu.com? Here it says only "available soon":
http://www.miumiu.com/en/IT/e-store/...109_NKG_F0417#
Since I am new to this, I am wondering if you know how long this usually takes or if there is a specific date when items get available?!

Thank you
Jan 25, 2012, 11:24pm   #2088
Hi girls, im planning to get my first coffer and i saw online that in comes in 2 types of leather, one is this shiny leather, and another in a squishy soft matte like leather. which one do you guys would recommend?
Jan 26, 2012, 6:05am   #2089
dotty8
Originally Posted by cologne
Hi girls,
does anybody know when the new items will be available on the website miumiu.com? Here it says only "available soon":
Since I am new to this, I am wondering if you know how long this usually takes or if there is a specific date when items get available?!

Thank you
Nope, you just have to wait... sometimes this means the item is sold out and they never restock it :S.. but sometimes they restock it, esp. the classic items.
Jan 26, 2012, 6:07am   #2090
dotty8
I also have a question, girls

----> Has anybody seen these grey shoes (from FW 2011/12) still available online anywhere?? I've seen them in Italy IRL, they were gorgeous but they didn't have my size :((

Any information would be very helpful
Attached Images

Jan 26, 2012, 9:09pm   #2091
peace1029
i went to MBS miu miu yesterday evening. wanting to try the small coffer.

there was a mughetto calfskin coffer and cipria lambskin coffer on the shelf. wanting to confirm the colour before i request to see it in small size, i asked a young singaporean SA if those two are different colours.
she actually said both are the SAME colour and sometimes the colour appear differently on diff leather.
i gave her a i-am-not-convinced look and waited for her to check the card for the colour. but she simply just stood there and looked back at me.

since my objective was to view the small coffer, instead of choosing a colour or choosing leather, i let it rest. only the regular/large ones were on display, so i asked politely for her to show me the small coffer in any leather.
she actually told me "this one.. only comes in one size leh there's no smaller one."
i asked again, "can you check for the small one?"
without checking, she replied "don't have.. this one only one size."

Jan 27, 2012, 11:05am   #2092
j
jazmini
Originally Posted by dotty8
I also have a question, girls

----> Has anybody seen these grey shoes (from FW 2011/12) still available online anywhere?? I've seen them in Italy IRL, they were gorgeous but they didn't have my size :((

Any information would be very helpful
Size 38,5 at Mytheresa.com
Feb 18, 2012, 12:12pm   #2093
Lavender_Tea
Hello
Hope someone can help me on this....
I m planning to get a large coffer cos I like the duo straps options:)
My friend has a coffer n instead of carrying by the braided strap, she looped the long detachable strap twice n uses that to carry it on her shoulder. The length of the long strap after double looped was slightly longer than the braided one n I love that look alot:)
However the other day I was at one of the miu miu stores in where I stay.... The SA told me the long strap can't be shortened in anyway:( it is way too long to b carried by the long strap if it can't be looped twice:(
Can someone enlighten me on this?
I will only get the coffer if the long detachable strap can be shortened/double looped n carried as a shoulder bag n not a sling bag.
Any help will b greatly appreciated:)
Mar 10, 2012, 4:33am   #2094
l
lilyqin
ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/9493a3ecgw1do8d8of0zwj.jpg

does anyone know the price of this one at HK?
Apr 27, 2012, 4:27pm   #2095
M
MiuMiu_Girl
MiuMiu_Girl
Originally Posted by cologne
Hi girls,

Thank you
Sometimes "available soon" online means that the retail boutiques already have these items. Many boutiques carry small accessories that are brand new that websites may never show. What exactly are you looking for / waiting for?
Apr 29, 2012, 10:19pm   #2096
s
skeptic54
I bought a pair of miumiu studded ballet flats. I am usual a size 8 but I bought a size 7 because I do not want them to slip off and they were the last pair left...I can't return them because they are final sale...does anyone know how Miu Miu shoes fit? These are my first pair
Jun 19, 2012, 6:27pm   #2097
butterfly36029
Hello everybody, I got pictures today of the new Struzzo and Crocodile Miu Miu bags...pm me if you're interested in seeing pictures of the bow and the shopper!
Jul 8, 2012, 4:54am   #2098
J
JadeFrail
I called a few Miu Miu stores and I still can't seem to find these bad boys anywhere-- in stores or online. Did anyone see them in any stores? I'm hoping to walk down the aisle in these! Please help a damsel in distress.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7097/7...d4df9897_o.jpg
Jul 11, 2012, 10:57pm   #2099
BabieFat
Hi, ladies. Please help me finding this wallet! Thanks.

http://www.miumiu.com/en/US/e-store/...506_034_F0002#
Jul 27, 2012, 9:33am   #2100
nascar fan
just cruising
does anyone know who sells mm in dallas ft worth?
thank you
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >