Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Miu Miu Chatter and Waiting Lounge

POST A REPLY

May 17, 2009, 11:18pm   #31
anusa
kiki no probs at thread should be clean i am a little baffled actually I just bought the fumo mordor coffer from a friend ahe got it from diabro. It was actually a good deal but still I am kind of paupper now have a credit to pay offfff ohh god why do i do this all the time. dont you love all this liberty to chat thanks me lovepurse
May 17, 2009, 11:25pm   #32
l
lho
Originally Posted by melovepurse
lho - thanks for posting the pics, now i am wanting the pink croc wallet too - this sale is killing me!
I'll get one if you get one! j/k. LOL

Trust me, I know what you mean... I wasn't even planning on getting anything during this sale. I'm still trying to figure out how to break the news to my husband.
May 17, 2009, 11:41pm   #33
A
Alyanesse
i pre ordered a nappa charms in sandalo from Renato.
I am asking about the Vitello Lux.. keeping my fingers crossed that the discount will be more than 40%

I like the matalesse clutch but it's abit too much for my poor wallet if i were to buy the vitello lux as well..hehe

any idea if the vitellox lux is on sale too?
May 17, 2009, 11:52pm   #34
butterfly36029
anusa, I love the nappa charm in pervinca, my color, but the purple one is nice! Kiki has a zaffiro one (or had) with purple undertones which was also nice but I personally like mine better

btw, I left for 2 hours and this thread grew to 3 pages! wow! I love this thread btw!
May 17, 2009, 11:56pm   #35
s
sosololo
I love this thread!! I have been eyeing the small red and brown wallets with metal. What is the name of that model? How much do they cost after discount? Anyone has the same one that can kindly show me the inside of the wallet?
May 17, 2009, 11:58pm   #36
butterfly36029
is the very small one a key chain or a coin purse? the one in gray in the middle?
May 18, 2009, 12:04am   #37
s
sosololo
Originally Posted by butterfly36029
is the very small one a key chain or a coin purse? the one in gray in the middle?

The one on the left with the metal closure. I dunno it is coin purse or wallet. It is not the key chain one
May 18, 2009, 12:06am   #38
l
lho
melovepurse- So I did the math and the croc wallet would be a little less than $200 if the sale is 40% off. That's pretty good! lol
May 18, 2009, 12:11am   #39
melovepurse
super bag hag
I'm definitely all over that! I will email gabrielle tomorrow - i will ask her about the iris bow tote, too! must...stop...buying!!

I have to ebay some bags quickly!

Originally Posted by lho
melovepurse- So I did the math and the croc wallet would be a little less than $200 if the sale is 40% off. That's pretty good! lol
May 18, 2009, 12:14am   #40
l
lho
Yay!!!

Originally Posted by melovepurse
I'm definitely all over that! I will email gabrielle tomorrow - i will ask her about the iris bow tote, too! must...stop...buying!!

I have to ebay some bags quickly!
May 18, 2009, 12:17am   #41
butterfly36029
the one with the metal closure is indeed a wallet...I am wondering about the other one though...the smaller one

Originally Posted by sosololo
The one on the left with the metal closure. I dunno it is coin purse or wallet. It is not the key chain one
May 18, 2009, 12:29am   #42
miumiu_lover
MIU MIU BAGAHOLIC
i also pre-ordered with Renato, he's a nice chap, very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, gave me plenty advises! :)

i pre-ordered 3 bags, hope I can get it. btw, if i do the pre-ordering, is it confirm my orders are secure? :)
May 18, 2009, 12:34am   #43
butterfly36029
miumiu lover, as long as you give them your cc number, billing, shipping address...it should be a secure order....
May 18, 2009, 12:53am   #44
miumiu_lover
MIU MIU BAGAHOLIC
i pre-order from Renato:

1. Sandalo Coffer
2. Matelasse Boston in blue
3. Nappa Charm Satchel in Rosso

hope to get all of them :P
May 18, 2009, 1:04am   #45
butterfly36029
oh miu miu lover I was so getting the rosso nappa charm until I saw the pervinca (light blue color)! I am dying for that matelasse boston you ordered but I want mine with silver hardware....congrats as they are all great bags!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >