Home > >

Long lusted for OZ tie dye clutch..

POST A REPLY

Apr 24, 2009, 6:19pm   #1
M
MissM
See, I'm mostly in the Balenciaga Forum, but must make a quick entrance to introduce my much beloved tie dye clutch..

I know a lot of the TPF members does not apreciate this style - but I love it, and I am so happy that I found it

Apr 24, 2009, 6:22pm   #2
butterfly36029
Congratulations, it's not really my style but if you love it, enjoy!!!
Apr 25, 2009, 4:30am   #3
nighteyes
I think it's pretty
Apr 25, 2009, 7:13am   #4
M
MissM
Thank you
Apr 25, 2009, 8:50am   #5
kiki119
needs to save
I it
Jul 27, 2012, 12:54am   #6
P
Primm
Hey, I've been trying to find this bag since it came onto the scene five years ago haha! My obsession has never dwindled even a little! New or pre-owned, prestine or stained, whatever! I still love it as much now as I did then!!! Anyway, clearly you had luck and I don't even know if you go on this forum anymore but I wondered if you had any interest in selling it?!?! (If you own it anymore?!) I'm sure you won't but I will hunt this purse til the day I die hahah! Let me know either way if you have a minute, thanks!!!!
May 31, 2013, 11:01am   #7
caroulemapoulen
Originally Posted by Primm
Hey, I've been trying to find this bag since it came onto the scene five years ago haha! My obsession has never dwindled even a little! New or pre-owned, prestine or stained, whatever! I still love it as much now as I did then!!! Anyway, clearly you had luck and I don't even know if you go on this forum anymore but I wondered if you had any interest in selling it?!?! (If you own it anymore?!) I'm sure you won't but I will hunt this purse til the day I die hahah! Let me know either way if you have a minute, thanks!!!!
The bag was sold to me, back in the dags, she's my friend. I'm not sure if you're still searching for it, but I could MAYBE be willing to sell it.

Send me a message, if you're interested.
Aug 7, 2014, 1:52pm   #8
e
erikadenise
Originally Posted by caroulemapoulen
The bag was sold to me, back in the dags, she's my friend. I'm not sure if you're still searching for it, but I could MAYBE be willing to sell it.

Send me a message, if you're interested.
Hey, I know you posted a long time ago but are you still interested in selling this clutch? I would love to buy it!! Please contact me if you're interested.

Erika-Denise
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >