Home Premier Designers Miu Miu

Long lusted for OZ tie dye clutch..

POST A REPLY

Apr 24, 2009, 5:19pm   #1
M
See, I'm mostly in the Balenciaga Forum, but must make a quick entrance to introduce my much beloved tie dye clutch..

I know a lot of the TPF members does not apreciate this style - but I love it, and I am so happy that I found it

Apr 24, 2009, 5:22pm   #2
Congratulations, it's not really my style but if you love it, enjoy!!!
Apr 25, 2009, 3:30am   #3
I think it's pretty
Apr 25, 2009, 6:13am   #4
M
Thank you
Apr 25, 2009, 7:50am   #5
needs to save
I it
Jul 26, 2012, 11:54pm   #6
P
Hey, I've been trying to find this bag since it came onto the scene five years ago haha! My obsession has never dwindled even a little! New or pre-owned, prestine or stained, whatever! I still love it as much now as I did then!!! Anyway, clearly you had luck and I don't even know if you go on this forum anymore but I wondered if you had any interest in selling it?!?! (If you own it anymore?!) I'm sure you won't but I will hunt this purse til the day I die hahah! Let me know either way if you have a minute, thanks!!!!
May 31, 2013, 10:01am   #7
Originally Posted by Primm
Hey, I've been trying to find this bag since it came onto the scene five years ago haha! My obsession has never dwindled even a little! New or pre-owned, prestine or stained, whatever! I still love it as much now as I did then!!! Anyway, clearly you had luck and I don't even know if you go on this forum anymore but I wondered if you had any interest in selling it?!?! (If you own it anymore?!) I'm sure you won't but I will hunt this purse til the day I die hahah! Let me know either way if you have a minute, thanks!!!!
The bag was sold to me, back in the dags, she's my friend. I'm not sure if you're still searching for it, but I could MAYBE be willing to sell it.

Send me a message, if you're interested.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Miu Miu