Home > >

Leather Conditioners, Rain & Stain Repellant on your Bows, Coffers, Matelasse's?

POST A REPLY

Dec 5, 2010, 1:10pm   #61
d
dreamybutterfly
Pls help as I am a dummy.

1st time buying miu miu products too.

I planned to buy a regular coffer in Nero black(lambskin) n a regular bow in mughetto(latest should b distressed leather?) Which apple guard products should I buy? I am confused even reading 4 pages n apple guard has a couple of products.

Tks alot..
Dec 7, 2010, 9:06am   #62
h
happybaby
Is it safe to use Apple G leather kit in light colour bow like cammeo? Tks for d advice.
Dec 27, 2010, 7:37am   #63
h
happybaby
Just to update, i bought the apple leather kit and tried on my bag colour cammeo. i have used both products, no change of colour.
Feb 5, 2011, 11:47pm   #64
m
morejunkny
I purchased this bag on sale...should I treat it with anything? It is basically pebbled leather.

http://www.mytheresa.com/us_en/bow-d...bag-76610.html
Feb 14, 2011, 4:03pm   #65
s
shop_459
I used apple rain and stain repellent on my bow and it's okay..
Mar 31, 2011, 8:12pm   #66
Branda
Hi ladies, I wonder if anyone of you know which product is the best in lightening or removing (if this is even possible) scuff marks on the corners of the bow?
I do apologize if this question has appeared before in this thread. Thanks in advance!
Apr 3, 2011, 7:14pm   #67
cpdoll
I was wondering what the Aussie's use on their bow bags? The only leather conditioner brand I know of it Tana.

Should I be using an oil or water based conditioner and protector?

Thanks!
Apr 24, 2011, 11:57pm   #68
5ft
Hi there, I am not sure if this thread is the appropriate place to ask my question but I have a query about caring for Matelasse leather.

I bought a Matelasse zip around wallet about 1 week ago and I now realize there are a bit of cuff marks around the edges, probably caused by the wallet moving around in my bag. Also, I may have accidentally peel a bit of the leather. It's tiny but I can see it and I'm pretty bummed about it because it's only been a week!

Is there a way to seal the leather to prevent any more tears or peeling? Also, is the Matelasse style more fragile or something? I believe my wallet is made of calf skin.
May 10, 2011, 12:16am   #69
s
shopiluvme
I have just purchased the bow bag in mughetto in distressed calf leather. Would like to check if it is necessary to use the apple guard products (repellant and conditioner)? Seek advice form 2 miu miu SA and both told me not to apply anything on the bag. Am confused.
May 10, 2011, 12:16am   #70
s
shopiluvme
I have just purchased the bow bag in mughetto in distressed calf leather. Would like to check if it is necessary to use the apple guard products (repellant and conditioner)? Seek advice form 2 miu miu SA and both told me not to apply anything on the bag. Am confused.
May 10, 2011, 4:50am   #71
y
yangjacq
i applied apple leather conditioner on my distressed calf leather bow bag since it was looking severely cracky... its been 1 week and it looks fine..

as for apple garde rain & stain repellant, i didnt have the courage nor time to use it.. my bow caught some rain drops today.. but so far, theres no persistant dark mark left on my bag
May 10, 2011, 9:29am   #72
h
happybaby
i was advised by the miu miu SA not necessary to apply leather conditioner also. anyway, i applied the apple leather conditioner.
Jun 14, 2011, 10:36pm   #73
Turquoisebee
I just bought a Vitello Lux ruched bag (is that what it's called?) on a whim... the colour is Mughetto and the leather is kind of shiny and look glazed in a way.

Question: Anyone tried Apple Garde spray on glazed leather? I always feel more secured using it even when the salegirl says no need to add anything to the bag...
Jun 15, 2011, 6:38am   #74
minababe
is the colour fumo (smoky grey) very durable? I really like that colour and want it on the matelasse wallet.
Jul 3, 2011, 11:03pm   #75
Rheaza
Miu Miu Addict
After reading this post I feel like a bad mother to my miu miu for not doing more to keep her pretty
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >