Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Help me find this wallet

POST A REPLY

Jul 10, 2012, 7:13pm   #1
BabieFat
Hi, ladies. Can someone please help me to find this miu miu wallet? Thanks. Below is the link:

http://www.miumiu.com/en/US/e-store/...506_034_F0002#
Jul 11, 2012, 6:46pm   #2
BabieFat
Wow~~thank you for whoever helped me post this :)
Jul 12, 2012, 1:27am   #3
smooglet
Originally Posted by BabieFat
Hi, ladies. Can someone please help me to find this miu miu wallet? Thanks. Below is the link:

http://www.miumiu.com/en/US/e-store/...506_034_F0002#
Hi, so the e~store and the boutiques are linked. So you won't be able to find this in any Miu Miu boutiques since if it's sold out online, it will be in the stores. You should try a NM, Bloomies, Nordstroms, or Saks. Good luck!
Jul 12, 2012, 1:08pm   #4
j
juicypinkglam
^ hmm i don't think that is true actually... i've purchased items "sold out" on the internet in store several times. i would try calling a trusted SA to help you locate the item
Jul 12, 2012, 3:49pm   #5
BabieFat
Originally Posted by smooglet
Hi, so the e~store and the boutiques are linked. So you won't be able to find this in any Miu Miu boutiques since if it's sold out online, it will be in the stores. You should try a NM, Bloomies, Nordstroms, or Saks. Good luck!
Thank you for the reply. I have already checked a few department stores, but they didnt have it. :(
Jul 13, 2012, 11:55am   #6
M
MiuMiu_Girl
MiuMiu_Girl
I think I just saw this at the boutique by my house!!
Jul 13, 2012, 11:56am   #7
M
MiuMiu_Girl
MiuMiu_Girl
and no just because it says sold out online does not mean boutiques don't have it. The inventory is not linked and usually boutiques have a lot more than what online has to offer!
Jul 14, 2012, 3:54pm   #8
BabieFat
Originally Posted by MiuMiu_Girl
I think I just saw this at the boutique by my house!!
OMG OMG.....did you see it? Do you have their phone number or SA info? Thank you so much!
Jul 15, 2012, 9:25pm   #9
smooglet
I don't know then. I was told both by the Miu Miu e-store customer service AND the people working in the Miu Miu boutique that they are linked. I was also looking for a wallet that was sold out online and when I called both customer service and various Miu Miu boutiques, that is what I was told. So, if the information I was given is incorrect, then I sincerely hope you do find your wallet.
Jul 16, 2012, 12:04pm   #10
j
juicypinkglam
well if you order from the e-store sometimes they ship from a boutique, but the stock is not completely in sync with the boutiques.

perhaps they are keeping track the inventory in both places but it is not exactly the same --- i think the boutique will always have internet stock lookup on hand but the estore will not keep 100% track of boutique stock. the boutiques will definitely have items that are not sold in the estore. for example the leather bracelets are not sold online but are available only in store. i also just purchased a bag from the boutique not shown online.
Jul 16, 2012, 3:12pm   #11
BabieFat
then mb i will just go and check my local boutique stores.
Jul 18, 2012, 10:29pm   #12
M
MiuMiu_Girl
MiuMiu_Girl
Originally Posted by BabieFat
OMG OMG.....did you see it? Do you have their phone number or SA info? Thank you so much!
PM sent
Jul 18, 2012, 10:39pm   #13
BabieFat
Originally Posted by MiuMiu_Girl
PM sent
Thank you, thank you.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >