Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Does the coffer comes in this shade of pink?

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 19, 2011, 7:43pm   #1
peace1029's Avatar
Thread Starter
peace1029
Member
As above.
Attached Images
   
Dec 20, 2011, 1:25am   #2
ThingumyPoppy's Avatar
ThingumyPoppy
Love&Addiction
Looks like rosa to me, I haven't seen the rosa coffer before but I can't see why it should not come in this colour. MM made many styles in rosa last season.
Dec 20, 2011, 2:46am   #3
peace1029's Avatar
Thread Starter
peace1029
Member
ahh, ok thanks!
i haven't seen mm in this colour before somehow, so pardon my ignorance :P
Dec 26, 2011, 8:22am   #4
sassification's Avatar
sassification
chanel ~ my new <3
so sweet! havent see this color tho!
Dec 26, 2011, 5:29pm   #5
miu2's Avatar
miu2
Blitz and Betty
Yes it did come in that color.
Jan 8, 2012, 7:31am   #6
d
duffy077
Member
I have the miu miu coffer in this shade of pink. are u looking at purchasing one?
Jan 8, 2012, 4:19pm   #7
peace1029's Avatar
Thread Starter
peace1029
Member
Originally Posted by duffy077
I have the miu miu coffer in this shade of pink. are u looking at purchasing one?
yup interested.. is the colour true to the photos? good colour for my first coffer?
Jan 9, 2012, 11:34am   #8
d
duffy077
Member
yup the color is true to the pic, more to the dusty, salmon pink. can't advise if it would be a good color for the first coffer as I had it for months and had not used it yet for fear of dirtying. I am thinking of selling it off to a better owner...let me know if you would be keen!
Jan 17, 2012, 2:39am   #9
peace1029's Avatar
Thread Starter
peace1029
Member
Originally Posted by duffy077
yup the color is true to the pic, more to the dusty, salmon pink. can't advise if it would be a good color for the first coffer as I had it for months and had not used it yet for fear of dirtying. I am thinking of selling it off to a better owner...let me know if you would be keen!
how much would u be selling it for?

is it glazed calfskin btw?
Jan 17, 2012, 5:51pm   #10
Lisie's Avatar
Lisie
Member
aww lovely color!! I am about to get my black glazed one soon
Jan 17, 2012, 7:53pm   #11
peace1029's Avatar
Thread Starter
peace1029
Member
Originally Posted by Lisie
aww lovely color!! I am about to get my black glazed one soon
i thought u got it already? saw your post a few days back about it
Jan 17, 2012, 8:05pm   #12
Lisie's Avatar
Lisie
Member
Originally Posted by peace1029
i thought u got it already? saw your post a few days back about it
No I ordered it Sorry for confusion :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools