Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Anyone have the Vitello Caribu double handle tote?

POST A REPLY

Aug 5, 2012, 10:11am   #1
peachylv
I was browsing the Saks website last night and when I saw the Caribu, the heavens parted and angels began to sing. Does anyone have this gorgeous bag? Does it hold up well? Is it permanent or seasonal? I really don't know anything about Miu Miu, other than it's Miuccia Prada's signature line.
Aug 6, 2012, 9:19am   #2
peachylv
Really? No one? Can anyone tell me about the Vitello leather. I don't live anywhere near a Miu Miu boutique or a department store that sells Miu Miu.
Aug 7, 2012, 10:32pm   #3
M
MiuMiu_Girl
MiuMiu_Girl
Vitello Caribu is deer leather. It's soft and durable. I know the boutiques are getting some new colors coming season so I would wait it out and try to get a boutique SA to send you photos of new arrivals.
Aug 9, 2012, 11:23pm   #4
peachylv
Originally Posted by MiuMiu_Girl
Vitello Caribu is deer leather. It's soft and durable. I know the boutiques are getting some new colors coming season so I would wait it out and try to get a boutique SA to send you photos of new arrivals.
Thank you so much for replying! Is this a permanent bag?
Aug 30, 2012, 1:42pm   #5
Stansy
I am not 100% sure but I think it is at least the second season that this bag has been available. I just saw it today (again...) and I really like it! Might become my next purchase.....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >