Home Premier Designers Miu Miu

2012 miu miu pre-sale starting Monday!

POST A REPLY

Apr 14, 2012, 7:23am   #1
j
Does anyone have an idea of when the sales of this year will be? And if the executive tote is gonna be part of the sales (I'm in love)
Apr 15, 2012, 4:54pm   #2
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by joysyoggi
Does anyone have an idea of when the sales of this year will be? And if the executive tote is gonna be part of the sales (I'm in love)
Yes. I was at the store Friday and they told me in June. ;-)

No idea which ones it will be though.. HTH
Apr 15, 2012, 7:58pm   #3
Originally Posted by pandorabox
Yes. I was at the store Friday and they told me in June. ;-)

No idea which ones it will be though.. HTH
Does this mean the sale will include items from their online store?? That would be awesome, I don't live near a Miu Miu boutique
Apr 15, 2012, 9:31pm   #4
Purses and Pandora
I want to say yes. She said if was there annual sale. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Apr 16, 2012, 12:35am   #5
j
June sounds good. I can save up some money for the annual sale
May 18, 2012, 4:20pm   #6
s
I'm interested in purchasing the oxford flat (Patent blush color). But I was wondering if anyone knew if those will be going on sale any time soon before paying full price? Thanks!
May 19, 2012, 5:45pm   #7
Originally Posted by shopgirl1010
I'm interested in purchasing the oxford flat (Patent blush color). But I was wondering if anyone knew if those will be going on sale any time soon before paying full price? Thanks!
I'm also wondering the same thing. I don't mind paying full price, but I wanna know because sale season is upon us and it would suck topay a lot more just a week before the sale? Any intel?
May 24, 2012, 6:34pm   #8
p
I asked the Sydney store yesterday and they said they had no clue when the sale is going to start. She said possibly late June since they still had no info on it

Bummer I want it to be now!!!
May 26, 2012, 2:29pm   #9
y
My SA just called they have received the list for sale today and pre-sale is starting coming Monday. Official sale starts May 31. Hope this helps everyone! and happy shopping!
May 26, 2012, 2:59pm   #10
j
youseeno, could you pm me your SA pls, thx a lot
May 26, 2012, 3:05pm   #11
y
Originally Posted by jackie0903
youseeno, could you pm me your SA pls, thx a lot
Hi Jackie0903 - I have sent via PM. Do you have something you're looking for specifically?
May 26, 2012, 5:26pm   #12
Originally Posted by youseeno
My SA just called they have received the list for sale today and pre-sale is starting coming Monday. Official sale starts May 31. Hope this helps everyone! and happy shopping!
Thanks, youseeno! Do you know if any of the crocco small zip wallets will be on sale?
May 26, 2012, 6:08pm   #13
Originally Posted by youseeno
hi did you Sa give you the sale list??can you pm me by any chance??TIA
May 26, 2012, 6:12pm   #14
hey does this mean it is the pre-sale in london uk too?
May 27, 2012, 1:10am   #15
y
Originally Posted by sleepyl0verxgrl
hi did you Sa give you the sale list??can you pm me by any chance??TIA
I do not have the list I talked to her on the phone and go through what I wanted. So I would suggest calling to the store and ask directly if you have something in your mind you want to get. =)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Miu Miu