Home Premier Designers Miu Miu

2012 miu miu pre-sale starting Monday!


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
May 27, 2012, 1:11am   #16
y
Member
Originally Posted by Mima1104
hey does this mean it is the pre-sale in london uk too?
I am not sure about UK in the US sale season usually is late May/early June.
May 27, 2012, 5:24am   #17
Mima1104's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by youseeno
I am not sure about UK in the US sale season usually is late May/early June.
Oh ok thanks for your reply
May 27, 2012, 6:30am   #18
y
Member
Originally Posted by youseeno
My SA just called they have received the list for sale today and pre-sale is starting coming Monday. Official sale starts May 31. Hope this helps everyone! and happy shopping!
Is this for aust?
May 27, 2012, 10:08am   #19
Brooke0502's Avatar
Brooke0502
Is this for the US? Is the Vitello Lux Bow Satchel (regular size) included?!
May 27, 2012, 9:33pm   #20
mollymollyhung's Avatar
Member
Hi youseeno,

could you pm me your SA please? Thanks very much! :)
May 28, 2012, 1:02am   #21
M
MiuMiu_Girl
Great News!! It looks like sale is starting on thursday!
May 28, 2012, 1:51am   #22
COA345's Avatar
Member
youseeno, could you pm me your SA's info too, thanks!!
May 28, 2012, 2:35am   #23
wontonies's Avatar
Member
Las Vegas store started their pre-sale today!
May 28, 2012, 1:32pm   #24
y
Member
Originally Posted by Brooke0502
Is this for the US? Is the Vitello Lux Bow Satchel (regular size) included?!
I know there is a black patent bow on sale and another rosewood buckle bow on sale.
May 28, 2012, 2:23pm   #25
Brooke0502's Avatar
Brooke0502
Originally Posted by youseeno
I know there is a black patent bow on sale and another rosewood buckle bow on sale.
Do you know the link or price? I've been on the hunt for a bow purse!!!
May 28, 2012, 9:24pm   #26
y
Member
Originally Posted by Brooke0502
Do you know the link or price? I've been on the hunt for a bow purse!!!
My SA said she cannot send pictures but she said online miumiu website has the same one in green/blue and other colors with silver metal (not gold). It is 30% off bags. hope you can get what you like!
May 28, 2012, 9:25pm   #27
y
Member
Originally Posted by COA345
youseeno, could you pm me your SA's info too, thanks!!
Hi COA345 and mollymollyhung- my SA is off tomorrow but I would try to call NJ shorthill mall ( I think you can search their number online). I have worked with another SA previously from that same store and they are all very nice.
May 28, 2012, 9:30pm   #28
Brooke0502's Avatar
Brooke0502
Originally Posted by youseeno
My SA said she cannot send pictures but she said online miumiu website has the same one in green/blue and other colors with silver metal (not gold). It is 30% off bags. hope you can get what you like!
Thank you!!!
May 28, 2012, 10:09pm   #29
y
Member
Originally Posted by girlygirl3
Thanks, youseeno! Do you know if any of the crocco small zip wallets will be on sale?
not Crocco but seems like there is some Matalesse~~~
May 29, 2012, 1:18am   #30
SuzanneVuitton's Avatar
I Love You Louis!
Any idea if the glitter/jewel sneakers are on sale?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Premier Designers Miu Miu  
TOP

Thread Tools