Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

Which MK are you carrying today?

POST A REPLY

Apr 3, 2012, 10:53pm   #46
elise
i don't own any mk bags, but i always carry my mk wallet!
Apr 9, 2012, 12:09am   #47
Originally Posted by KimmyAnne
I've used my Crosby Satchel a lot lately... nice and large so I can carry all my stuff back and forth to work in.http://i53.tinypic.com/1567rdl.jpg
Hi....pretty new to MK..usually Coachies! But am liking dome of the MK bags laty. I like your satchel and wanted to know if the double handles can fit comfortably over the shoulder? Thanks in advance!
Apr 9, 2012, 7:36am   #48
The Blonde Bag Lady
Small Hamilton in luggage today.
Apr 9, 2012, 9:50am   #49
j
I want a Hamilton so bad! I had the opportunity to buy on at 60% off at a department store but I missed out because it was a snakeskin like bag...not what I really wanted for spring.
Apr 11, 2012, 5:13pm   #50
m
Sorry for posting this but I just registered and was not allow to open my own new thread. I just really need some suggestions to make my decision on these two bags!
I'm considering buying a Kors Large Hamilton Grommet in black and gold or a Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo in black or blue. I actually have already bought the Hamilton but are not sure if I want to keep it. The return period ends soon so I really have to decide. Any suggestions? If you were me, which one would you pick?
Many thanks!
Apr 12, 2012, 10:01am   #51
Proud Handbag Addict
I am partial to the Hamilton style!
Apr 24, 2012, 3:18pm   #52
E
My python Sloane satchel. I love it so much, but I think I'm going to have to let it rest a bit since the handle sealant on one side is starting to peel.
Jun 2, 2012, 6:26pm   #53
P
Account Deactivated
I wasn't carrying this, but I did a stalk-shot
Jun 2, 2012, 6:29pm   #54
P
Account Deactivated
Name:  image-3046007842.jpg
Views: 2309
Size:  418.2 KB
Jun 2, 2012, 9:13pm   #55
I carried my Grey Addison Large Shoulder Tote.

Jun 2, 2012, 9:34pm   #56
Originally Posted by Waffle65
I carried my Grey Addison Large Shoulder Tote.
That's beautiful
Jun 5, 2012, 6:58pm   #57
I don't have MK bag yet, but soon I will. I am carrying my MK jetset continental wallet.

http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.p...ictureid=92902
Jun 6, 2012, 12:39pm   #58
Iphone Addict!
How long have you had this bag? Are you loving it?

Originally Posted by AlinaRose
Here's my jet set tote in vanilla at school just now

Attachment 1658414
Jun 6, 2012, 12:40pm   #59
Iphone Addict!
Is this bag easy to carry? I have thought about this bag rather then spend the $$ for a azur speedy... just wondering how the handles feel.. ?

Originally Posted by codegirl
Brown Grayson L Logo Satchel w/matching zip around wallet

I didn't like how the bottom sagged with my stuff in it, so I purchased a base shaper for LV Speedy 35s from eBay and it's a perfect fit!
Jun 7, 2012, 11:41am   #60
m
I'm carrying my first (and only) MK today and for many days to come. I just got her yesterday and the leather is so soft! It was on sale which is why I splurged a bit and got it. My dad would kill me if he knew how much I just spent on it! lol
Anyway, here she is. Please excuse the crappy phone photo.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors