Yay !!
Jun 28, 2012, 12:57am   #17
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~
Love it, so yay!
Jul 2, 2012, 7:27am   #18
pattyluvzpurses
Originally Posted by Crazy for Bags
Hi! Haven't been for awhile (spend most of my time in the Coach forum). I haven't bought a new MK in quite a while. Well, today I was in Macy's and found this bag on sale for a good price. I'm a little on the fence about her. I'm not sure if she's too "flashy". What do you think? The color is called "nickle" but she looks alot like gunmetal to me. I just don't want a metallic bag that's going to scream at you when I carry her. Do you think she's too flashy? Should I keep her or return her? Honest opinions are greatly appreciated! I took a few pictures trying to capture the color, not easy at night indoors!

Deff yeah!! I just ordered this in the Rose Gold. Can't wait to receive it.
Jul 2, 2012, 11:19am   #19
BarbAga
I got the this bag and loved it so much I went back and bought the tote in same color. I used for a couple of months and had NO problems what so ever. Had to make myself change bags. I also got a ton of compliments while I was using them both. I would buy the rose gold if I happen up on it also.
Jul 24, 2012, 3:03pm   #20
madiemic
madiemic
Originally Posted by crissy11
Hey there!! OK you said you wanted honest opinions right? I'm not a fan. I don't like the Grayson at all, nor do I like the finish on this bag. I consider myself the Queen of Bling but I just find this bag to be too much.

I'm aware of most of the bags in your collection and this one doesn't hold a candle to them.

I don't mean to offend anyone who likes this bag - we all have such different tastes and I'm sure I have some bags some of you would hate. :-)
I couldn't agree more. I don't like this bag at all and the flashy colors sure aren't helping me out...
Jul 27, 2012, 3:31am   #21
naktumaktu
I really like this bag. Its beautiful.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >