Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 13, 2012, 8:27pm   #1
c
cvlshopaholic
Lately the little logo lock has been kind of bugging me..

I have a Knox satchel which has the lock, and I go back and forth on getting a Hamilton which obviously has one too. It's not like a charm that can be removed, really..it's clearly supposed to be there but I'm just not a fan of it anymore for some reason. I'd really prefer a simple nameplate.

How do you guys feel about them? Like them/love them/indifferent?
Jun 14, 2012, 9:50am   #2
mrsbagalot1222
"Luxury Lover"
I love them and feel they really add to the brand of MK as well as the design. If you want the plate you can always look at the Jet set collection or a few other lines from MK
Jun 19, 2012, 6:54am   #3
Ms.Qi
depends on the style, to me, hamilton's lock just adds something wonderful to the bag
Jun 19, 2012, 12:18pm   #4
crissy11
The factory Hamilton's only have the nameplate - no lock - that might be an option for you. And they come in a great size that's in between the medium and large that are carried in the other stores.

I still like the lock on the Hamilton, but not so much other bags. It's the Hamilton in general I think I'm getting tired of - much like I did with the Sabrina and then the Sophia with Coach.
Jun 21, 2012, 10:43am   #5
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Is the lock removable? If so what abt adding something else like the ladies so on their Hermes bags?

I have to say I like the fp Hamilton for that reason compared to the outlet model.

posted from my iPhone!!!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:51am   #6
prettycitygirl
Metro
Thank you all for your replies. I will check the outlet once again just to make sure I really consider the Hamilton. Does anyone have an outlet Hamilton pic to add to this post?

Thanks ladies!!

EDIT: Funny, i thought this was my post about! I did just this post a few days ago.
Last edited Jun 21, 2012 at 12:13pm.
Jun 21, 2012, 11:51am   #7
T
TXGirlie
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
Is the lock removable? If so what abt adding something else like the ladies so on their Hermes bags?

I have to say I like the fp Hamilton for that reason compared to the outlet model.

posted from my iPhone!!!
The lock comes off with the little key in the leather tag. Be careful when opening it...some are a little hard to pop open.
I personally like the look of the lock and haven't used the bag w/o it. The only thing I add to my bag is a Juicy charm, or a Coach fob. I usually hang that on the handle's ring.
I'm not a fan of the outlet nameplate either.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >