Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

The elusive Jet Set Zip Top Tote (LV Totally inspired)

POST A REPLY

May 25, 2012, 12:36pm   #16
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Funny I was in maple view mall the other day and saw they had a MK store new :P
Anyhoooo i as in there like a kid in the candy store i was looking at this bag in leather .. so delish!!
I cant decide whether I want leather or monogram .. I love the pockets!! that is the only reason i'm looking at it :P yes very much LV inspired *TOTTALY*

how are you enjoying her ? btw what is the model number its the smallest right ?

Originally Posted by crissy11
I've been on the hunt for this bag for months. MK stores, eBay, dept stores, everywhere. I saw it maybe a year ago and then it disappeared to be replaced by the open top with middle compartment which didn't do it for me. I called the brand new Factory Store in the Carousel Mall in Syracuse and they described this bag to me and I still didn't believe it existed. I did the 3 hour drive from Ottawa yesterday and there it was. They had a special on for 20% off a $250 purchase so I picked up the matching wristlet as well as was out the door at $228.

In case anyone is wondering how this differs from the Macy's Exclusive, it's a bit bigger and has the lighter handles (the Macy's has luggage color handles). I actually like the lighter handles because it looks more like the Totally. It's also more functional than the Totally - the inside has 4 slip pockets and and huge zip pocket in the side. The Macy's Exclusive is $248, this one was $198.

I love that the monogram on this is so muted and not at all in-your-face.

May 25, 2012, 12:37pm   #17
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
You have SOLD ME!!! this is going to be my travel bag!!!!

Originally Posted by crissy11
I'm just over 5 feet tall, size 6-8.

May 25, 2012, 6:42pm   #18
lia margaretha
Lovely tote bag
Jun 16, 2012, 12:45pm   #19
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by Scooch
I love it! It looks taller than the one I have, the one with just the center zipper pocket. Are these just available at the outlets?
Just Macy's and outlet...
At least that's what I've seen here in Vegas...

posted from my iPhone!!!
Jun 20, 2012, 5:49am   #20
Ms.Qi
Hi cissy,

This is a lovely bag and i'm in love with it haha. was wondering if this bag holds much weight? coz i have LOTS of stuff...thanks :)
Jun 20, 2012, 8:30am   #21
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by Ms.Qi
Hi cissy,

This is a lovely bag and i'm in love with it haha. was wondering if this bag holds much weight? coz i have LOTS of stuff...thanks :)
It will hold a ton. I just got mine and yesterday I had it loaded with 2 bottles of water one in each outside pocket. Wallet, gps, full size camera, husbands Tavel bag that holds his wallet, passport, money and a load a change..
Plus a change of clothes for me before jumping on a plane...

posted from my iPhone!!!
Jun 20, 2012, 8:10pm   #22
Ms.Qi
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
It will hold a ton. I just got mine and yesterday I had it loaded with 2 bottles of water one in each outside pocket. Wallet, gps, full size camera, husbands Tavel bag that holds his wallet, passport, money and a load a change..
Plus a change of clothes for me before jumping on a plane...

posted from my iPhone!!!

thank you well, then I'll be safe
Jul 6, 2012, 6:42pm   #23
neatrivers
I got one of these today at the Michael Kors outlet in Dawsonville, Georgia. It is wonderful!!!! They had three in the store in the brown color and one in the vanilla color. I went to the bathroom to switch into it as soon as I paid for it. It holds everything you can think to carry and it is so light. I already has the matching wallet from Dillard's so I have one sweet set now. I bought it to celebrate my sister having a baby girl some time today. Also, this was suppose to be my Christmas gift to myself, but I decided to celebrate the baby and to commit to finally paying off ALL of my credit cards. I did not put this bag on one because I cut up all of them last night. I also wrote out the Dave Ramsey snowball plan to pay those suckers off.
Jul 7, 2012, 8:55am   #24
Ms.Qi
Originally Posted by neatrivers
I got one of these today at the Michael Kors outlet in Dawsonville, Georgia. It is wonderful!!!! They had three in the store in the brown color and one in the vanilla color. I went to the bathroom to switch into it as soon as I paid for it. It holds everything you can think to carry and it is so light. I already has the matching wallet from Dillard's so I have one sweet set now. I bought it to celebrate my sister having a baby girl some time today. Also, this was suppose to be my Christmas gift to myself, but I decided to celebrate the baby and to commit to finally paying off ALL of my credit cards. I did not put this bag on one because I cut up all of them last night. I also wrote out the Dave Ramsey snowball plan to pay those suckers off.
Congrats! I have this bag too and a matching wallet, I havent actually had the chance to use it but its good to hear that it holds a lot and is light to carry.Enjoy your new bag!
Jul 7, 2012, 11:28am   #25
karo
It's gorgeous! I just saw it in an outlet last weekend and was thinking about buying it, but finished with a wallet instead. It looks great on you. Congrats!
Jul 7, 2012, 10:23pm   #26
Crazy for Bags
Very nice tote. Looks very comfortable to carry too! Enjoy!
Jul 7, 2012, 10:28pm   #27
neatrivers
I carried this bag all day today. I even had it on my shoulder in the mall shopping. It holds a ton and it is not bothersome at all. It is my new FAVORITE bag. So much room in this bag, and the side pockets are actually functional.
Jul 7, 2012, 10:37pm   #28
crissy11
It was my go-to bag for my long weekend in NYC. I took everywhere - shopping, subway, shoved everything I needed in there and it was perfect and worry free. I can't even imagine taking an open top bag around NYC, ESP on the subway. And it came back home in perfect condition even though I never even thought about it all weekend.

Great bag!!
Jul 10, 2012, 10:28pm   #29
zhenmi
such a great choice!
Jul 13, 2012, 4:29pm   #30
neatrivers
I have carried this bag for a week without switching out of it. Question: Which Totally is this bag equal to in size?
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >