Home > >

The Sophisticated Selma club!

POST A REPLY

Mar 1, 2013, 10:18pm   #1
luminescence
Today I just grabbed my first very Selma!! And I'm so in love! I hope for many more beautiful Selma's to come; So I decided to make this thread and have everyone post their lovely Selma's :)
Attached Images

Mar 1, 2013, 10:21pm   #2
luminescence
Some mod shots!
Attached Images

Mar 1, 2013, 10:24pm   #3
luminescence
And what I usually stuff in my bag! It's smaller than what I am used to but I love it!!! It looks amazing :))

A book, a notebook, a dslr, girly emergency kit, bottle of water, wallet, keys, and my phone (but I'm using it to take pics)!
Attached Images

Mar 1, 2013, 11:20pm   #4
Ms.Qi
it looks great on you!
Mar 1, 2013, 11:34pm   #5
a
andreaxabc
It's such a beautiful bag, I can't wait to join the Selma club with a Selma in luggage!

And thanks for all the shots, I like how you covered all the angles and ways to hold this bag :)
Mar 2, 2013, 12:37am   #6
Cocolo
~NiceGirl My Butt!~
lovely bag. And nice pictorial. Congratulations on a great bag.
Mar 2, 2013, 7:19am   #7
luminescence
Originally Posted by Ms.Qi
it looks great on you!
Thank you so much! At first I thought it was too small, but I actually think this is the *MOST* someone should probably carry on a daily basis although we all break that "rule" all the time
Mar 2, 2013, 7:20am   #8
luminescence
Originally Posted by Cocolo
lovely bag. And nice pictorial. Congratulations on a great bag.
Thank you so much! It truly is a great bag, very sophisticated, user friendly, and all in a classic, yet slightly edgy shape. Plus, while I generally love soft supple falling over leather, I am glad this is on the saffiano stuctured side! It just goes very well with the bag.
Mar 2, 2013, 7:22am   #9
luminescence
Originally Posted by andreaxabc
It's such a beautiful bag, I can't wait to join the Selma club with a Selma in luggage!

And thanks for all the shots, I like how you covered all the angles and ways to hold this bag :)
Yes I wanted more angled shots... plus shots of the inside with stuff and thought I would try and deliver! Maybe a video.. next?
Mar 2, 2013, 7:41am   #10
pauii
Looking great! Congrats on that baby. :)

Thanks for all the mod shots. Really helpful thread for those who plan to own a Selma someday. :)
Mar 2, 2013, 8:08am   #11
gracielette
Just gorgeous! We are bag twins :)
Mar 2, 2013, 8:10am   #12
DP PURSE FAN
Great bag. No Selma here wish I had the pink one.
Mar 2, 2013, 9:19pm   #13
qudz104
Dillards and Bloomies have the Selma... I wonder whats taking macys so long to get it!
Mar 3, 2013, 12:11pm   #14
h
handbags4me
Originally Posted by qudz104
Dillards and Bloomies have the Selma... I wonder whats taking macys so long to get it!
My local Macy's just got the Selma in stores on Friday. Picked one up for 25% off with this weekend's wardrobe sale. Check with a Macy's store.
Mar 3, 2013, 2:23pm   #15
j
jade
I am loving my Selma! I debuted it last week at work, and one of my coworkers said (a lates 40s male): "Is that a purse or a laptop bag (I had my computer in it). That looks really cool!"

LOL, it was pretty funny, since your average straight male never notices purses.

I got lots od compliments from passerby while I was walking around on my errands. A lot around "that is such an unusual shape, and very elegant looking."

I don't see many Celine bags out in the Bay Area. Especially not in my city. Lots of messenger bags, swingpack style crossbodies, and hobos. Oh and you know the hippie-esque fabric bags made of handmade textiles from Asia or Africa. I have recently seen a couple in SF.

I feel like the Selma is pretty well-priced, very understated and sophisticated. And to top it off, it is really light on it is own!

I am planning a bag clean out, because I have seriously been looking for the perfect black bag for years and I have quite a few pretenders that I am no longer using.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >