POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 31, 2013, 9:34pm   #1
tazfrk's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
We didnt have a dedicated thread for shoes, so here goes.
Got my Alexi Zinnia sandals today, so cute and comfy.
Cant wait to wear them out with my zinnia selma.

and it slid right under the radar since it wasnt a purse purchase, tee hee hee
Attached Images
 
Jul 31, 2013, 11:12pm   #2
k
Member
Love your toes! And your shoes! The pink and gold are perfect together. Hmm...what's next? A watch?? :)

You might want to hide the brand from the husband, or he might put you on a MK ban ;P ssssh!
Aug 1, 2013, 12:25am   #3
tazfrk's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Originally Posted by kkatrina
Love your toes! And your shoes! The pink and gold are perfect together. Hmm...what's next? A watch?? :)

You might want to hide the brand from the husband, or he might put you on a MK ban ;P ssssh!
Actually returning a watch that I just got, dont care for it, so maybe use that money on hmmm dont know yet, lol.

Bite your tongue, lol, no I think he knows this ban is hard enough to live with.
P.S. I just ordered a MK tank top, giggle
Aug 5, 2013, 2:31am   #4
l
Member
Just got these MICHAEL Michael Kors Delphine Suede Bow Ballet Flats (Navy) from Zappos!

Very soft & comfy, fits true to size.

They also come in a 4" heels version and a few other colors (Black, Pomegranate, Brown etc)
Attached Images
   
Aug 5, 2013, 10:06am   #5
tazfrk's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Super cute, and what a fabulous color!
Aug 16, 2013, 8:49pm   #6
l
Member
puurrrfect for fall/winter.. they're just adorbs!
MK fulton moc and bennet ballet flats

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376703773.897025.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  177.5 KB


Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1376704012.388223.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  180.8 KB
Aug 16, 2013, 11:17pm   #7
tazfrk's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
Those are super cute!
Sep 10, 2013, 8:52pm   #8
deelovej's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by ldr_shimmer
Just got these MICHAEL Michael Kors Delphine Suede Bow Ballet Flats (Navy) from Zappos!

Very soft & comfy, fits true to size.

They also come in a 4" heels version and a few other colors (Black, Pomegranate, Brown etc)

Really cute!
Sep 10, 2013, 9:12pm   #9
TaterTots's Avatar
Member
All these are so cute!!! I need to take pics and add my Luggage color ballet flats here....
Sep 10, 2013, 9:17pm   #10
deelovej's Avatar
Member
Here's mine...though I have yet to wear them!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378865808.580884.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  62.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378865823.264835.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  66.2 KB
Sep 11, 2013, 7:17am   #11
TaterTots's Avatar
Member
Name:  ImageUploadedByPurseForum1378901797.073716.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  120.9 KB

These are my go to flats ... I also want to pick up a pair of sigs as well in brown
Sep 12, 2013, 1:09am   #12
tazfrk's Avatar
Thread Starter
Member
I wish I could wear flats like these, I have skinny heels and they dont stay on my feet.
Sep 12, 2013, 6:31am   #13
TaterTots's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by tazfrk
I wish I could wear flats like these, I have skinny heels and they dont stay on my feet.
That's kind of me in the way I wish I could wear heels but I just can't my body won't let me ... I'm a total flats and boots kind of girl...
Sep 12, 2013, 9:01am   #14
msmsytique's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by TaterTots
Attachment 2328865

These are my go to flats ... I also want to pick up a pair of sigs as well in brown
Did you find that these stretched with use? I had been looking at the black pair same style but my regular size 8.5 felt too big and the 8's felt a little tight.
Sep 12, 2013, 9:40am   #15
TaterTots's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by msmsytique
Did you find that these stretched with use? I had been looking at the black pair same style but my regular size 8.5 felt too big and the 8's felt a little tight.
I did find when I first got them that they were tight across the toe where the metal detail is at.... But after a few wearings they have stretched out and are nice and comfy...
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors  
TOP

Thread Tools