Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Quilted or patent Hamilton?

POST A REPLY

Nov 12, 2011, 11:50am   #1
crissy11
I have a medium black Hamilton with SHW and 3 other black bags - one MK and 2 Coach. The black Hamilton is kind of similar to my embossed Coach Sophia so I was thinking of getting a different one. I found a gunmetal quilted and a black patent that I'm considering.

MK does the BEST patent - crinkle which is awesome. While it is a black Hamilton with SHW like my current one, I think the patent might make it different enough to own it.

The gunmetal quilted is gorgeous - I've seen it IRL and it's much nicer than it looks in pics and is way different than my black one. I've always been a bit iffy on the quilting though.

What do you guys think - which one should I pick?

(photos borrowed from ebay)

Nov 12, 2011, 12:43pm   #2
Shoebaglady
~Totes & Pockets~
I prefer the MK quilted but from the photo's you've provided, I'd pick the patent :)
Nov 12, 2011, 2:34pm   #3
h
handbags4me
I have the best of both worlds - the black patent quilted Hamilton and I absolutely love it. The quilting holds up great and the patent makes it really pop. Don't know if they make this in the medium...mine is the large N/S Hamilton.
Nov 12, 2011, 5:02pm   #4
l
lasvegasnights
Account Deactivated
I like both of them, but my favorite is the patent!
Nov 12, 2011, 8:16pm   #5
asl_bebes
I guess I'm biased but I love the gunmetal quilted ... I like that it's different.
Nov 12, 2011, 8:50pm   #6
Crazy for Bags
Hi crissy11!!!!
What a tough decision. I love them both, but if I had to chose one, it would be the black patent. There's just something about it that's very chic - the shine and shw is awesome!!!!! I agree with you that MK does a great patent (better than Coach in my opinion - love the crinkle!). Plus, I think the patent would be great for year around. The pewter quilted is very pretty, but I think it is definitely more of a fall/winter bag because of the quilting.
Let us know what you decide.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >