Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Post your Micheal Kors Monogram bags collections here

POST A REPLY

May 26, 2012, 3:17pm   #46
KristyNikol
Originally Posted by Detski54
Thank you! Thank you! Thankyou!
Fingers crossed...Might as well my toes too!
May 26, 2012, 10:22pm   #47
DP PURSE FAN
Anyways, just want to share my 2 other mk bag..
the grab bag tote & the mirror metallic bedford

Attachment 1734195

Attachment 1734196
Nice bags.. love the RED purse
May 27, 2012, 12:20am   #48
Detski54
Originally Posted by DP PURSE FAN
Nice bags.. love the RED purse
Thanks. It's the mirror metallic monogrammed large Bedford satchel.
But I don't actually recommend the metallic ones as they easily get marked on the folded area, like this satchel, the folded side got black markings underneath & easily get scratched so you have to be very watchful on it.. I also never kept them without stuffing as the bag has the tendency to get crumpled.
Last edited May 27, 2012 at 12:31am.
May 28, 2012, 1:01pm   #49
i
iluvbags1120
Originally Posted by KristyNikol
Today I purchased the Medium Jet Set Logo Travel Tote
Very nice! It reminds me of the LV neverfull!!
May 28, 2012, 2:19pm   #50
KristyNikol
Originally Posted by iluvbags1120
Very nice! It reminds me of the LV neverfull!!
One of the main reasons I bought it :) I was between this bag and the Neverfull for a long time. No regrets, I love this bag
May 28, 2012, 2:30pm   #51
dcooney4
Thank you! Thank you! Thankyou!
Fingers crossed...Might as well my toes too!
Were you able to get the stain out? You can tell if a bag is coated canvas if it feels slightly like plastic on the fabric instead of just a cloth feeling. Good luck! Love your other bags too!
May 28, 2012, 6:29pm   #52
i
iluvbags1120
Originally Posted by KristyNikol

One of the main reasons I bought it :) I was between this bag and the Neverfull for a long time. No regrets, I love this bag
Are the straps ok? I've been thinking about getting this bag too. The straps on both bags just seemed so thin.
May 28, 2012, 8:18pm   #53
KristyNikol
Originally Posted by iluvbags1120
Are the straps ok? I've been thinking about getting this bag too. The straps on both bags just seemed so thin.
The straps are great, very supportive. I have to admit, the first day I used the bag they were quite stiff. I went to my sister's college orientation the first day I had it, so I used the bag ALL day, but after that they have softened up really well so far. No complaints :) I've had the bag for about a week and a half now. I imagine they can only get better
May 28, 2012, 9:14pm   #54
Detski54
Originally Posted by dcooney4
Were you able to get the stain out? You can tell if a bag is coated canvas if it feels slightly like plastic on the fabric instead of just a cloth feeling. Good luck! Love your other bags too!
Hi. Thanks! Btw, I found a magic eraser on the supermarket yesterday, I tried them on the bag but sadly it won't come off! =( I guess will have to leave it like that. Im also worried on ruining & creating more mess on the bag by trying to remove the stain. Thank you so much for all the hep! Appreciate them!
Jun 21, 2012, 11:59pm   #55
Ms.Qi
Hi. Thanks! Btw, I found a magic eraser on the supermarket yesterday, I tried them on the bag but sadly it won't come off! =( I guess will have to leave it like that. Im also worried on ruining & creating more mess on the bag by trying to remove the stain. Thank you so much for all the hep! Appreciate them!
so sorry for the stain! it is a lovely bag, just carry the stain side towards yourself then no one will notice it :) enjoy your beautiful bag
Jun 22, 2012, 12:10am   #56
Ms.Qi
here is one of mine. sadly, I lost the MK logo charm to the bag without even knowing how and where

Jun 26, 2012, 12:03pm   #57
Ms.Qi
:)
Attached Images

Jul 2, 2012, 2:07pm   #58
pattyluvzpurses
My great find today at Marshalls. The MK Bedford monogram satchel.

Jul 5, 2012, 10:03pm   #59
C
CassidyNeuman
Has anybody ever seen this purse or know anything about it?
instagram.com/p/MRvdPeS2gA/
Jul 7, 2012, 11:36pm   #60
Detski54
Originally Posted by Ms.Qi
so sorry for the stain! it is a lovely bag, just carry the stain side towards yourself then no one will notice it :) enjoy your beautiful bag
Hi! Thank you so much! That's what I actually did. =) Can't do anything bout it, so I'm just loving it & flaunt it like what it deserved! =)
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >