Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

Post your entire Michael Kors collection here


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 13, 2012, 5:55pm   #16
Googleme's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by pattyluvzpurses
Beautiful collection GoogleMe!! I especially love that Python and the Red Rock and Roll Hamilton And I see you are also in NC so
Thank you and heeeeeey!!!
Jul 13, 2012, 9:39pm   #17
Lilylovelv's Avatar
Member
Hi! I don't have a collection but I do have these really cute pair of sandals that I love! <3

Name:  image-2436165166.jpg
Views: 1708
Size:  561.1 KB
Jul 14, 2012, 12:25am   #18
LVLadyLover's Avatar
LVLadyLover
Originally Posted by DP PURSE FAN
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL847.../403325725.jpg
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL847.../403325724.jpg
Current collection MK goodies

Most of my bags are deals from TJ MAXX or the Outlet. I am on a tight budget so I always look for a good deal on my bags.
OH WOW! Absolutely gorgeous MK purse collection! I'm going to post mine tomorrow!
Jul 15, 2012, 11:39am   #20
scairo's Avatar
Member
My small but much loved collection:
Attached Images
 
Jul 15, 2012, 12:08pm   #21
k
Member
Originally Posted by Lilylovelv
Hi! I don't have a collection but I do have these really cute pair of sandals that I love! <3

Attachment 1792921
LOVE these! When did you get them/what season?
Jul 15, 2012, 7:43pm   #22
Lilylovelv's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by kstolarchuk

LOVE these! When did you get them/what season?
Thanks so much! I love them and they're so comfy! I actually walked in TJ Max last summer and they were the only pair sitting there waiting for me! I couldn't walk away without them.
Jul 15, 2012, 10:30pm   #23
vwsecret's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by scairo
My small but much loved collection:
LOVE your collection!! what is the name of the pink ostrich bag? Beautiful!
Jul 16, 2012, 3:28am   #24
scairo's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by vwsecret
LOVE your collection!! what is the name of the pink ostrich bag? Beautiful!
Thank you! I think it's called the Margo
Jul 17, 2012, 5:06am   #25
c
Member
Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to start a thread discussion :) Anyway , can somebody help me to authenticate my bag ? I bought this online just want to make sure if it's authentic.. Please teach me how to post pictures also:(
Jul 17, 2012, 8:04am   #26
crissy11's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by chelogs
Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to start a thread discussion :) Anyway , can somebody help me to authenticate my bag ? I bought this online just want to make sure if it's authentic.. Please teach me how to post pictures also:(
Welcome to tPF and MK!!! You can post your pictures here for authentication. The easiest way to post pictures is via iPhone or iPad if you have them - I find it so much easier than doing it on a PC. But if you have to do them on a PC the easiest way is if you have a photobucket account (free to get one) - then you can cut and paste them directly into your post.

http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-k...rs-622659.html
Jul 17, 2012, 9:02am   #27
c
Member
Hi dear ! Thank you for your time .. I'll follow what you said .. as of now I posted the link of the pictures in here http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-k...rs-622659.html but no one still answers me .. I appreciate your reply anyway ! by the way can you also check the bag ? .. i have no friends here hehehe !!
Jul 17, 2012, 5:29pm   #28
crissy11's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by chelogs
Hi dear ! Thank you for your time .. I'll follow what you said .. as of now I posted the link of the pictures in here http://forum.purseblog.com/michael-k...rs-622659.html but no one still answers me .. I appreciate your reply anyway ! by the way can you also check the bag ? .. i have no friends here hehehe !!
It looks good to me but please keep in mind that I am not an official authenticator for MK or any brand. However I've been buying MK for a few years and own about 10 and I have the tote version of your Grayson and based on all that it looks good to me.

Where did you buy it and how much was it? Not being nosy - that info might help too. If you bought it from a street vendor for $30 I may have to change my answer. ;-)
Jul 17, 2012, 6:37pm   #29
b
Member
Hi, I am new here so don't know much how to post. I have a question. I am petite and planning to buy large Hamilton NS. Will that be too big for me? Help please!!!
Jul 17, 2012, 7:51pm   #30
m
MKLover43
Hi Bagbold, I recently bought a Hamilton N/S tote and I am only 5'3. It is a good size for me and not overpowering, I love the East/West but I have way too much to hold for that bag. I think you would be great with the N/S, I deal with the same issues of bags being too large for me.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors  
TOP

Thread Tools