Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

outlet, tj maxx, or department stores?

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2012, 8:00am   #31
The Blonde Bag Lady
I've gotten some really good deals at the outlet as well as TJ Maxx, but for me, I always get mine from either Macy's or Bloomingdales because my mom gets a discount. I never pay full price for bags. Even Zappos sometimes has good deals on the bags they carry too!
Jun 11, 2012, 8:51am   #32
Name:  image-198107087.jpg
Views: 5442
Size:  719.9 KB

Clearance sale
Jun 11, 2012, 10:26am   #33
Smiling :)
Originally Posted by Googleme
Attachment 1753555

Clearance sale

HOT bag!!!!
Jun 11, 2012, 9:28pm   #34
t
Originally Posted by vwsecret
TheMaine; "Last Chance" is Nordstrom's final, clearence/discount store, just like "Last Call.com" is Neiman Marcus's on-line clearence store.
Vwsecret- Thank you for explaining that. No wonder, I didn't find a Last Chance store near me.
Jun 11, 2012, 9:52pm   #35
Way to score "Googleme" you did GREAT! I know you will enjoy that net bag!
Jun 11, 2012, 9:57pm   #36
Originally Posted by rubycat
Hi, not sure where this belongs but wanted it to be seen. Was just at the TJ Max in San Jose(almaden), several ostrich leather brown Hamilton wallets for 79. Not a go for me due to a lack of ID window, but was a very nice wallet with Super soft leather.
Thanks Rubycat for the info, I'm looking for a Hamilton ostrich wallet, I guess keep stalking oops, I mean checking the TJ Maxx in my area here in Virginia.
Jun 12, 2012, 12:11am   #37
j
Originally Posted by miah100
I got my Michael Kors tonne hobo at my local Maxx on clearance for $289! This bag usually retails for $895!
I'm envious! Beautiful bag at a great price
Jun 12, 2012, 12:19am   #38
A
Attachment 1753555

Clearance sale
Lucky! Such a cute bag
Jun 12, 2012, 12:27am   #39
A
Attachment 1753555

Clearance sale
Lucky! Such a cute bag
Jun 12, 2012, 11:31am   #40
a
I've gotten lucky and got a total steal on a MK bag at TJMAXX a couple years ago. I think it's really hit or miss.
Jun 12, 2012, 11:32am   #41
a
Attachment 1753555

Clearance sale
I LOVE this bag!!! Great find!
Jun 12, 2012, 11:46am   #42
a
I just checked out this lastcall.com site you girls listed everything is extra 40% off until 2 pm!!
Jun 13, 2012, 11:05pm   #43
Originally Posted by amber324
I just checked out this lastcall.com site you girls listed everything is extra 40% off until 2 pm!!
I've ordered several items from Lastcall.com, I missed the Hamilton handbags they had about a month ago, there was about 5 or 6 different colors.
Jun 14, 2012, 1:39pm   #44
Attachment 1753555

Clearance sale
Wow. Very hot! I haven't checked my local tj maxx or Marshall's. Hope I will find one. Such a great deal.
Jun 15, 2012, 12:33am   #45
Thanks to everyone here, I got two GREAT deals this past week at TJMaxx. My first was the outlet version of the Hamilton, ostrich embossed in Tangerine (no dust bag) for $179, in perfect condition. I didn't need it, as I have the retail/Lifestyle version, which I love, but that's not the point, I grabbed it anyway , and just walked around the store with it, humm what to I do, to buy or not to buy, that is the question. There was 2 customer in the store that asked me where I found it, was I going to buy it, they wanted to take a picure of the bag and send to a girlfriend, it was crazy, I couldn't believe it. In fact, one of the ladies followed me around the store to see if I laid the Hamilton down, she really wanted it. I did tell her that if I changed my mind, I would be sure to come find her. I decided to buy it, I knew one of my girlfriends would want it.

Then on Wed evening, I came across the Sloan gold matalic clutch, on clearance for $86 and to my surprise the dust bad was still inside. I'm not a big fan of the "shinny gold" but this is a beautiful bag, it's a keeper.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors