Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

outlet, tj maxx, or department stores?


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jun 5, 2012, 2:14am   #16
m
Maria55
Hi vwsecret I wil post pics in the. Morning from my phone :)
Jun 5, 2012, 10:31am   #17
m
Maria55
Name:  image-2674058676.jpg
Views: 3657
Size:  491.3 KB
Jun 8, 2012, 2:51pm   #18
lenaofdc's Avatar
Member
There is usually MK at my DSW and Nordstrom Rack. I bought a bag from NR for $189 and just saw it at DSW a few days ago for $220.
Jun 8, 2012, 8:15pm   #19
vwsecret's Avatar
Member
Maria, just Beautiful, rose gold bag and matching watch, you are set and ready to go!!
Jun 8, 2012, 10:21pm   #20
m
Maria55
Originally Posted by vwsecret
Maria, just Beautiful, rose gold bag and matching watch, you are set and ready to go!!
Aww thank you vwsecret :)
Jun 9, 2012, 7:07am   #21
vwsecret's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by lenaofdc
There is usually MK at my DSW and Nordstrom Rack. I bought a bag from NR for $189 and just saw it at DSW a few days ago for $220.




DSW, very interesting. I will have to do a better job of looking next time I am there. Has anyone else had good luck at DSW? I am still in shock that several ladies have been able to pick up a Hamilton w/ matching wallet at TJ MAXX. Nice job!!!
Jun 9, 2012, 10:15am   #22
margaritaxmix's Avatar
Shoppertunistic ღ
Do the MK outlets do charge sends?
Jun 9, 2012, 12:04pm   #23
ladystara's Avatar
Member
I picked up a Hamilton at Last Chance yesterday for $79. There were a few there.
Jun 9, 2012, 1:25pm   #24
rubycat's Avatar
Member
Hi, not sure where this belongs but wanted it to be seen. Was just at the TJ Max in San Jose(almaden), several ostrich leather brown Hamilton wallets for 79. Not a go for me due to a lack of ID window, but was a very nice wallet with Super soft leather.
Jun 9, 2012, 8:12pm   #25
Googleme's Avatar
Member
I bought the Rock n Roll Hamilton that i took back a few weeks ago today because it was marked down to $199! I always check Marshalls and TJs first
Jun 9, 2012, 10:02pm   #26
t
Member
Originally Posted by ladystara
I picked up a Hamilton at Last Chance yesterday for $79. There were a few there.
You got a good deal!!!! Do they have neutral colors? What is Last Chance? Is that a TJ Maxx type store?
Jun 9, 2012, 10:54pm   #27
ladystara's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by themaine
You got a good deal!!!! Do they have neutral colors? What is Last Chance? Is that a TJ Maxx type store?
I got it in Luggage..didn't see any other colors. Last Chance is like TJMaxx but very cluttered!
Jun 10, 2012, 12:36am   #28
t
Member
Originally Posted by ladystara
I got it in Luggage..didn't see any other colors. Last Chance is like TJMaxx but very cluttered!
Thanks for the reply! You are so lucky! I think Luggage is a nice color. I tried to locate a Last Chance near me, but it looks like there is not one near me.
Jun 10, 2012, 9:04pm   #29
miah100's Avatar
Member
I got my Michael Kors tonne hobo at my local Maxx on clearance for $289! This bag usually retails for $895!
Attached Images
 
Jun 10, 2012, 10:57pm   #30
vwsecret's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by themaine
You got a good deal!!!! Do they have neutral colors? What is Last Chance? Is that a TJ Maxx type store?
TheMaine; "Last Chance" is Nordstrom's final, clearence/discount store, just like "Last Call.com" is Neiman Marcus's on-line clearence store.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors  
TOP

Thread Tools