Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

~Official Hamilton Reveal & an MK Jewelry piece!~

POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 12:44am   #1
"Luxury Lover"
Hola ladies!

So I scored this lovely MK Pave toggle bracelet with MK logo charm from Off Saks yesterday, it was $69.00 with an additional 40% off making it only around $43 and change I think. I have little wrists and it fit me perfectly so I knew I had to have it without question. I plan to wear it separately and with my new MK Garret watch. My Garret is rose and the bracelet is yellow but I love how it looks together.

Next up my new croco embossed Hamilton that I scored at TJ Maxx last week on clearance for only $149! I squealed when I spotted it hiding in between racks lol. I am in love with it. Thanks for looking Ladies :-)
Attached Images

Jun 22, 2012, 3:16am   #2
wow, all so pretty!!! the bag just looks stunning on you :) thanks for sharing.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:46am   #3
I love the bracelet! And you're so lucky to find a CLRX MK at TJMaxx. I never find anything good in my store's CLRX section LOL.

Congrats!
Jun 22, 2012, 9:07am   #4
K
EXCELLENT scores! Thanks for sharing, wear them well.
Jun 22, 2012, 10:11am   #5
Wow, amazing deals. That bracelet is fabulous.
Jun 22, 2012, 4:00pm   #6
"Luxury Lover"
Thank you so much ladies I appreciate the compliments! I'm in love with it all :-)
Jun 22, 2012, 4:26pm   #7
I LOVE that Hamilton - and what a deal!!!! Nice jewelry too!!

CONGRATS!
Jun 22, 2012, 6:53pm   #8
As always, you seem to find the best bargins, Good for you!
I recently purchased the same bracelet, from Lastcall.com (Neiman Marcus) just about the same price, I paid $42. You are correct that is runs small, I usually wear a 7 1/2 inch, and this fits ok, not as loose as I like, however, it's still a keeper. Enjoy that new bracelet and your new Hamilton!
Jun 26, 2012, 9:36am   #9
S
I have that same bracelet. I bought mine a few months ago at Nordstrom rack and it was $42. I wear it with everything but it is really loose on me.
Jun 29, 2012, 1:11am   #10
FOS Reject
Gorgeous stuff! Love the Hamilton...girl, you STOLE that bag!!
Jun 29, 2012, 3:30am   #11
Lovely haul!! Loving the bracelet and the bag! It's looks so you! :)
Jun 29, 2012, 2:41pm   #12
Congrats on both your bracelet and handbag. OMG I would have squealed if I saw that bag on clearance too that is such a great deal.

I wish my tjmaxx carried nice bags like I see everyone else getting on TPF. The ones near me carry dink, all lamo bags I even have two runway locations(both kind of far from me) that has some of the most horrific high end bags you couldn't pay me to use.
Jun 29, 2012, 7:46pm   #13
Great score on your new Hamilton! Love it.. Congrats!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors