Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Newbie to Michael Kors

POST A REPLY

Aug 12, 2012, 9:52am   #1
starr4
I was at Woodbury Commons outlet yesterday and decided to purchase a Michael Kors bag from the store there, it's my first one! I'm a Coach girl but decided to add a Michael Kors handbag to my collection. I've been reading alot of posts on this forum and I had a question about the one I purchased. The tag reads LG NS TOTE MK SIG PVC Ring Tote Brown, can you tell me what line this is or if it has a specific name? It does have a tag inside that says, Made in Vietnam AV-1203....does that mean anything? Also are the handles real leather? I'm guessing that the entire bag is PVC, which is not a leather like the canvas LV speedy's? The lining is linen, with the Michael Kors written out, so I'm guessing it's a made for factory bag like the Coach makes bags specifically for the outlet. Sorry I have so many questions , just trying to get to know a little more about my new bag. Thanks for any info you can give me.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:07pm   #2
crissy11
Can you post a picture? I'm pretty sure the handles are leather.
Aug 12, 2012, 1:51pm   #3
Scooch
Proud Handbag Addict
Pictures would help!
Aug 12, 2012, 3:38pm   #4
starr4
Sorry ladies, I forgot to add the picture LOL
Attached Images

Aug 12, 2012, 4:34pm   #5
Scooch
Proud Handbag Addict
I believe the handles and tassel are leather. I saw this bag in my local outlet last week and it is very nice!
Aug 12, 2012, 4:36pm   #6
DP PURSE FAN
I believe the bag is PVC and the handles are leather. I am not sure if this was sold at the outlet or FP store. It is a GREAT BAG! I am sure you will enjoy it!
Aug 12, 2012, 5:04pm   #7
starr4
Thank You ladies!! It may start a Michael Kors obsession LOL but I have alot to learn about them :)
Aug 12, 2012, 5:19pm   #8
starr4
Originally Posted by Scooch
I believe the handles and tassel are leather. I saw this bag in my local outlet last week and it is very nice!
Is there a specific name for it?? I'm just curious.... also, how do the outlet bags holdup verse the boutique bags? The quality of Coach's outlets bags (( leather mostly )) is not that great :(
Aug 12, 2012, 8:23pm   #9
crissy11
Originally Posted by starr4

Is there a specific name for it?? I'm just curious.... also, how do the outlet bags holdup verse the boutique bags? The quality of Coach's outlets bags (( leather mostly )) is not that great :(
It's a "ring tote". MK doesn't name all his lines in a way that's easily recognizable across the board like Coach does.

As well the MK factory bags are close to his FP bags. There may be subtle differences but they aren't huge and they hold up very well.
Aug 15, 2012, 10:10am   #10
starr4
Originally Posted by crissy11
It's a "ring tote". MK doesn't name all his lines in a way that's easily recognizable across the board like Coach does.

As well the MK factory bags are close to his FP bags. There may be subtle differences but they aren't huge and they hold up very well.

Thanks Crissy11!! I wasn't sure if all the Michael Kors bags had names, I'm learning all about them from you gals! which is sooo helpful Can't wait to use her!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >