Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

New to MK..... Just bought my first item:-)


POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Jul 7, 2012, 2:40pm   #46
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by cellberry
Do you love this bag more than the glam tote?
about the same. I love the outside pockets. The bags are really the same, hold about the same..
If I had to have one bag out of all this would be it. Unless I owned a new style black glam.
Jul 7, 2012, 3:17pm   #47
Coach Lover Too's Avatar
Member
Somebody help me find one please!
I bought one from eBay, but it had the darker handles and it wasn't as tall as I thought it would be so I sent it back. I'm dying for one in the brown and vanilla!
Jul 7, 2012, 3:38pm   #48
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Iphone Addict!
^^^^ they are at the outlet. Vegas has them, buffalo has them. Call you closest outlet amd see if they will send if its too far to drive.
The Macys bag is the one with dark handles and tes its smaller..
Jul 7, 2012, 4:18pm   #49
Coach Lover Too's Avatar
Member
Is there a style code that I can ask for if I call the outlet? (or do you happen to have the dimensions?) Thanks for the help!
Jul 7, 2012, 4:19pm   #50
Coach Lover Too's Avatar
Member
I like this one with the middle compartment too. The more I look, the more confused I get. lol

http://www.zappos.com/michael-michae...anilla#prdInfo
Jul 7, 2012, 4:59pm   #51
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Iphone Addict!
Originally Posted by Coach Lover Too
Is there a style code that I can ask for if I call the outlet? (or do you happen to have the dimensions?) Thanks for the help!
The one I have is a jetset top zip
35t2gttt8b style

885949835193 EWTZTOTE /brown/ns
Retail is 199.00$
Jul 7, 2012, 5:41pm   #52
baglady2009's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
I'd like to thank the person who posted the video on the jet set tote...
I watched many of her videos... Thumbs up..
Then crissy11 didn't help...lol

I checked out Macy's and although I did like the darker straps I didn't like the price...lol

So off to the outlet I went...
I couldn't decide between the vanilla and brown..
So I based it on not having a brown shoulder bag.
I like the fact this bag has everything the lv totally has because I "want/Ed" that bag the price I can't!
I love lv but I guess right now I like having many bags and that really is like having 5-6 bags compared to 1...
I can't wait to move in:-)

posted from my iPhone!!!
LOVE THIS BAG!! It looks so much like the LV totally, but less than a fourth of the price. I've been looking for a large bag to carry my books and ipad in for class and this just may be the one. Does anyone know the name of the MK bag that looks like the LV Neverfull? I really like that one as well.
Jul 7, 2012, 5:53pm   #53
Coach Lover Too's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
The one I have is a jetset top zip
35t2gttt8b style

885949835193 EWTZTOTE /brown/ns
Retail is 199.00$
Thank you! I just ordered the one with the middle compartment from Zappos, but I may go ahead and order this one and see which one I like the best.
Jul 7, 2012, 5:54pm   #54
Coach Lover Too's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by baglady2009
LOVE THIS BAG!! It looks so much like the LV totally, but less than a fourth of the price. I've been looking for a large bag to carry my books and ipad in for class and this just may be the one. Does anyone know the name of the MK bag that looks like the LV Neverfull? I really like that one as well.
I'm not sure, but I think that one's called the Travel tote. I swear, I wish I'd given MK a chance before I spent all that money on LV's. I'm really impressed with them and I really like the difference in the costs!
Jul 7, 2012, 6:38pm   #55
Bag Fetish's Avatar
Thread Starter
Iphone Addict!
Here is some info for you on the med. HTH
Attached Images
    
Jul 7, 2012, 8:43pm   #56
baglady2009's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Coach Lover Too
I'm not sure, but I think that one's called the Travel tote. I swear, I wish I'd given MK a chance before I spent all that money on LV's. I'm really impressed with them and I really like the difference in the costs!
Me too!!! I just purchasd a "pre-loved" LV speedy 30 damier azur bag. Didn't realize that MK made a similar bag for around $200.
Jul 7, 2012, 8:51pm   #57
baglady2009's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by Bag Fetish
Here is some info for you on the med. HTH
Thank you for the info and pics!! Now if MK could only make a more affordable version of the LV Artsy, I would be ecstatic!
Jul 12, 2012, 12:36pm   #58
msckmorris's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by baglady2009

Thank you for the info and pics!! Now if MK could only make a more affordable version of the LV Artsy, I would be ecstatic!
I saw a bag veeeerrry similar to the LV Artsy at te MK stores will post it.
Jul 12, 2012, 12:38pm   #59
msckmorris's Avatar
Member
Originally Posted by baglady2009

Thank you for the info and pics!! Now if MK could only make a more affordable version of the LV Artsy, I would be ecstatic!


Name:  image-896135799.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  189.3 KB

It's called the Skorpio $895. Gorgeous MK bag!
Jul 12, 2012, 1:34pm   #60
b
Member
nice package it has at least u know its brand new
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors  
TOP

Thread Tools