Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

Mustard travel tote - keep or not to keep?

POST A REPLY

Aug 9, 2012, 2:06am   #1
y
Ordered this bag from a reseller and it took 2 weeks for it to arrive to my place, i was super excited but when i opened the parcel, i could not believe my eyes!! Its not in the color i ordered which is BLACK! Not thats its ugly but just so not what i expected.
Now i have to decide whether to keep this MUSTARD for return for the BLACK one. Please let me know your opinion!! :)
Aug 9, 2012, 2:07am   #2
y
Name:  image-2524578669.png
Views: 306
Size:  727.5 KB
Aug 9, 2012, 2:36am   #3
~Totes & Pockets~
As much as I like this mustard colour, I think you should get the bag you ordered. :-). I think you should love it to keep it!
Aug 9, 2012, 2:58am   #4
I really like this color but like the pp mentioned, you should get what you ordered! (Unless this bag is love for you)
Aug 9, 2012, 3:52am   #5
I like this color better than the black, but if you wanted the black one then you def should exchange it to the color you love
Aug 9, 2012, 6:34am   #6
This color is very pretty, but if your not in love and want black I would send it back.
Aug 9, 2012, 3:26pm   #7
You should return it if you are not in love with the color and can't see yourself using it very much.
Aug 9, 2012, 9:12pm   #8
y
Thank you for all the responses! My sister saw this bag and she likes it. So problem solved!!! :) shes keeping this bag and im getting my black one!! But definitely giving this seller a negative feedback! :)
Aug 9, 2012, 11:26pm   #9
Bag Shopping = :)
I agree with everyone, exchange it for the one you love. :) Nice bag!
Aug 13, 2012, 10:24pm   #10
Great color, but I agree with everyone too...if it's not what you had your heart set on, you'll always regret not having gotten that, so I would return it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors