Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

MMK Fall 2012 Handbags

POST A REPLY

Aug 25, 2012, 11:40pm   #31
jxwilliams
Has anybody seen the new Webster gathered leather tote? I saw it on Zappos (sorry, not sure how to add pics with my ipad) and took a chance and ordered it from Macys today...hopefully it lives up to my expectations!! I will post pics when I receive it.
Aug 28, 2012, 4:05pm   #32
Mrs. Mac
Purse Queen
Those Hamiltons are TDF!!!!!!
Aug 29, 2012, 12:03am   #33
h
humybagcrazy
MICHAEL Michael Kors Uptown Astor Large Satchel persimmon

http://www.michaelkors.com/p/MICHAEL.../prod16020002/

i love this bag and want to buy it but its sold out everywhere! any one knows where i can get a used or damaged version of this bag from?

thanx!
Aug 29, 2012, 8:03am   #34
vwsecret
Originally Posted by humybagcrazy

i love this bag and want to buy it but its sold out everywhere! any one knows where i can get a used or damaged version of this bag from?

thanx!
I am waiting for this bag also, love it!!!!!
It has not been in my area yet I hope it doesn't sell out.
Aug 29, 2012, 1:23pm   #35
Lilac_Valley
Hi lovely ladys - My very first post here on purseforum

I bought my second hamilton from Luisaviaroma last weekend, and today it arrived! It's the luggage studded version, new this fall, and it really is a beauty. However, the key to the padlock and leather case was missing!! Have any one of you experienced any thing like that? I've sent an email to LVR, hope they respond soon. Can't wait to use this bag, but don't want remove the "security tag" in case LVR asks me to send it back
Aug 29, 2012, 11:01pm   #36
vwsecret

thanx!
Humybagcrazy, I callled a couple of the MK stores, and each store I called had it available in the store. You can also purchase over the phone, they charge $15 to ship. GL and be sure to post a picture. I have one on hold for me!
Attached Images

Aug 30, 2012, 9:14am   #37
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora

thanx!
Says it is available online at MK.com

Aug 30, 2012, 9:15am   #38
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by vwsecret
Humybagcrazy, I callled a couple of the MK stores, and each store I called had it available in the store. You can also purchase over the phone, they charge $15 to ship. GL and be sure to post a picture. I have one on hold for me!
That is really a stunning color.. Do you know if it holds its shape at all?
Aug 30, 2012, 10:26pm   #39
h
humybagcrazy
Originally Posted by pandorabox
Says it is available online at MK.com

i just checked the color i want is persimmon and that isn't available
Aug 30, 2012, 10:28pm   #40
h
humybagcrazy
babe ... are you sure they said they have the orange one ... ie persimmon .... cuz then ill be jumping and calling ... i actually live abroad and will get it delivered to my brother in law in orlando
Aug 30, 2012, 10:29pm   #41
h
humybagcrazy
I am waiting for this bag also, love it!!!!!
It has not been in my area yet I hope it doesn't sell out.
do let me know when you get your hands on one :)
Sep 6, 2012, 12:38am   #42
vwsecret
YEA!! I received the new Uptown Astor Large Satchel in Persimmon suede with teak leather trim.

I found it at an MK Store, ordered it late Friday afternoon, arrived on Wednesday It is a beautiful bag and a keeper! I just noticed that is is no longer on MK website under the Astor collection. it's showing "No longer available"'

Has anyone else purchased this bag yet? I have not seen it here in the Richmond, VA area at any of the retailers, I wonder why it is taking so long to show up?

I will try and take a better photo tomorrow to show the accurate color of the bag, it's not as vibrant as what is shown on the MK website, but still brighter than my late night photos. Ilove it!
Attached Images

Sep 6, 2012, 6:29pm   #43
AmokedFish
YEA!! I received the new Uptown Astor Large Satchel in Persimmon suede with teak leather trim.

I found it at an MK Store, ordered it late Friday afternoon, arrived on Wednesday It is a beautiful bag and a keeper! I just noticed that is is no longer on MK website under the Astor collection. it's showing "No longer available"'

Has anyone else purchased this bag yet? I have not seen it here in the Richmond, VA area at any of the retailers, I wonder why it is taking so long to show up?

I will try and take a better photo tomorrow to show the accurate color of the bag, it's not as vibrant as what is shown on the MK website, but still brighter than my late night photos. Ilove it!
Stunning! Any modelling pics?
Sep 6, 2012, 8:15pm   #44
b
bagee
Account Deactivated

Love that bag! The color is so pretty and i like suede anything! Enjoy!!
Sep 11, 2012, 12:09am   #45
vwsecret
While passing through Macy's this evening I spied a couple of the new Falls bags! I have to agree with Kath00, that the Hamilton with gold hardware in claret is BEAUTIFUL!!
I also took a picture of a Hamilton in black last photo, top shelf, is it just me or does this Hamilton look like the Large Hamilton, the outlet version? It's not as large as the Hamilton weekender, but somewhere in the middle of the N/S tote and the Weekender, has anyone else seen this bag at your local retailer? I don't see it on the MK site either. I thought I had a close-up of the tag, but I don't. I'll see if I can get by get a better picture of the tag.
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >