POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2012, 6:12pm   #1321
m
Originally Posted by gakionna
Attachment 1821081

Hi everyone!i'm a newbie here and this is my first post.i've been wanting this watch for a long time and finally got it!mk watches here in japan are quite expensive but i found this at an outlet store and got an additional 20% discount
Hi gakionna. I love your watch. Would you mind telling me it's model number? TIA!
Aug 15, 2012, 7:15pm   #1322
m
Hi gals! Need your expert advice. I am on the hunt for a rose gold MK watch. But I would like one that is not shiny. Is there a style that is in ALL brushed gold or is it just the one with a combination brushed/shiny rose gold? I want one that is really simple with a rose gold face as well. But I am thinking that the oversized one would be too big on me (as I have small wrists) Maybe a mid-size? I would still like the big watch look. But not one that would look too over-powering as I am only 5'1"

I like the style of gakionna but does this come in the mid-size? Can anyone please give me this model number or ANY OTHER model that would fit my specs? So sorry for my many questions...I am obviously a newbie on MK watches
Aug 15, 2012, 7:28pm   #1323
Originally Posted by marcheej
Hi gals! Need your expert advice. I am on the hunt for a rose gold MK watch. But I would like one that is not shiny. Is there a style that is in ALL brushed gold or is it just the one with a combination brushed/shiny rose gold? I want one that is really simple with a rose gold face as well. But I am thinking that the oversized one would be too big on me (as I have small wrists) Maybe a mid-size? I would still like the big watch look. But not one that would look too over-powering as I am only 5'1"

I like the style of gakionna but does this come in the mid-size? Can anyone please give me this model number or ANY OTHER model that would fit my specs? So sorry for my many questions...I am obviously a newbie on MK watches
I have the MK5076 which is the regular size (mid size) Runway in Silver, but there is the same style in rose gold I believe it's MK5128 - the larger ones are oversize. - I hope the link works...I'm new here and still figuring things out.

michaelkors.com/p/Michael-Kors-Michael-Kors-Rose-Golden-Midsized-Chronograph-Watch-rose-gold-watch/prod4760008___/?eItemId=prod4760008&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN& icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%25 3Drose%252Bgold%252Bwatch%2526_requestid%253D61832
Aug 15, 2012, 7:47pm   #1324
m
Originally Posted by StylePassion
I have the MK5076 which is the regular size (mid size) Runway in Silver, but there is the same style in rose gold I believe it's MK5128 - the larger ones are oversize. - I hope the link works...I'm new here and still figuring things out.

michaelkors.com/p/Michael-Kors-Michael-Kors-Rose-Golden-Midsized-Chronograph-Watch-rose-gold-watch/prod4760008___/?eItemId=prod4760008&cmCat=search&searchType=MAIN& icid=&rte=%252Fsearch.jhtml%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%25 3Drose%252Bgold%252Bwatch%2526_requestid%253D61832
thanks you for your quick reply StylePassion. Your link doesn't seem to work but I was able to check the style online and this just may be the one!

One more thing though, if it's not much trouble would you mind posting a modelling pic for size reference purposes? TIA!
Aug 15, 2012, 9:55pm   #1325
f
thanks you for your quick reply StylePassion. Your link doesn't seem to work but I was able to check the style online and this just may be the one!

One more thing though, if it's not much trouble would you mind posting a modelling pic for size reference purposes? TIA!
check the diameter sizes, stick to 38mm and nothing much larger.
Aug 15, 2012, 10:21pm   #1326
Originally Posted by addictedtolove
vwsecret! Hi! No I haven't got the watch yet :( I actually saw it in person this past Sunday and almost died!! It's gorgeous!!! The thing is, I have a lot Bloomingdales store credit so I've been waiting patiently for them to get it in stock, but I think I've waited long enough! Lol! I just really want it! I think the rosegold will match my everyday whitegold rings, as opposed to just a solid gold watch.. The bracelet you found is stunning! I might need to get that too :) hahah post pics when you get it!!! Hopefully I'll have my watch soon and I will post pics asap!!!

Ps did you find the bracelet on Nordstroms as well?

Yes, I found the bracelet on Nordstroms.com, it is called the MK Hollywood link bracelet. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I receive them both. Thanks for sharing the original picture. I hope this link work, if not you should be able to find it if you do a search for Hollywood link bracelet. Good Luck and please keep me posted.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael-...resultback=474
Last edited Aug 15, 2012 at 10:28pm.
Aug 16, 2012, 5:21am   #1327

SURE! - Here you go...

Sorry for the poor lighting...I just got the camera and haven't figured out how to use it yet! And for reference, I have a really small wrist....the one I'm wearing is the silver version of it MK5076
Aug 16, 2012, 5:23am   #1328

It's 38MM as well....sorry I forgot to put that in my reply
Aug 16, 2012, 6:27am   #1329
m
It's 38MM as well....sorry I forgot to put that in my reply
Thanks very much StylePassion. I am sold on this watch! One more last question, are there any good deals now in California as to where I can purchase this watch? Will let my good friend purchase this for me. TIA! And she will visit me when she goes to the Philippines
Aug 16, 2012, 1:43pm   #1330
m
On an LV hunt
I received my Dipped-Dial Chronograph Watch in Gunmetal. This watch is sexy! I can't wait to get it sized! I may have to go on my lunch break to Nordstrom or Macy's and have them size it for me! Lol.

Name:  image-1931628571.jpg
Views: 1588
Size:  334.8 KB
Aug 16, 2012, 1:46pm   #1331
m
On an LV hunt
The watch I'm wearing today, one of my favorites. MK8096, rose gold oversized watch.

Name:  image-3426536249.jpg
Views: 3591
Size:  440.5 KB
Aug 16, 2012, 4:26pm   #1332
Originally Posted by mslishab
I received my Dipped-Dial Chronograph Watch in Gunmetal. This watch is sexy! I can't wait to get it sized! I may have to go on my lunch break to Nordstrom or Macy's and have them size it for me! Lol.

Attachment 1836342
Nice! Please post a mod pic when you get it sized!
Aug 16, 2012, 5:12pm   #1333
Thanks very much StylePassion. I am sold on this watch! One more last question, are there any good deals now in California as to where I can purchase this watch? Will let my good friend purchase this for me. TIA! And she will visit me when she goes to the Philippines
I just got mine at Macy's. Honestly, a reputable store online is probably the best way to find a deal...like Bloomingdale's or Dillard's, etc. or a reputable watch store. I got another one discounted from http://www.discountwatchstore.com I think they are in CT. Sometimes you can find some on eBay, but just be careful though, because you have to check out the seller to make sure it's authentic. (I've been selling on eBay since '99 , so if you have an auction you have a question about as to whether it's authentic, etc. you can def link me and I can help if you need.) Hope this helps.
Aug 16, 2012, 5:13pm   #1334
I just got mine at Macy's. Honestly, a reputable store online is probably the best way to find a deal...like Bloomingdale's or Dillard's, etc. or a reputable watch store. I got another one discounted from http://www.discountwatchstore.com I think they are in CT. Sometimes you can find some on eBay, but just be careful though, because you have to check out the seller to make sure it's authentic. (I've been selling on eBay since '99 , so if you have an auction you have a question about as to whether it's authentic, etc. you can def link me and I can help if you need.) Hope this helps.
P.S. - The MK Outlet store here sells the watches at full price as well - so there's no price difference between there and a retail store.
Aug 16, 2012, 9:17pm   #1335
m
On an LV hunt
I got a couple of links taken out. I'm wearing this baby tomorrow!

Name:  image-1350549201.jpg
Views: 1418
Size:  498.8 KB
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors