POST A REPLY

Aug 4, 2012, 11:15pm   #1261
Originally Posted by Lanier
Help me decide on a new MK watch!

http://i45.tinypic.com/xfb81f.jpg

or

http://i48.tinypic.com/143eqyr.jpg

or the rose gold two-toned version if I can find it ?

http://i47.tinypic.com/2zexkxj.jpg
Silver and gold
Aug 4, 2012, 11:18pm   #1262
Originally Posted by qudz104
My new MK gold Blair that my hubby got me for our anniversary...Dh thinks its too big for my wrist, what do you think?

Attachment 1820740

Sorry its sideways... I never know how to fix it on my phone!
Looks great

Originally Posted by judymoy
My new mk5688 from Nordstroms anniversary sale!

Attachment 1820867

Attachment 1820868
Very nice
Originally Posted by gakionna
Attachment 1821081

Hi everyone!i'm a newbie here and this is my first post.i've been wanting this watch for a long time and finally got it!mk watches here in japan are quite expensive but i found this at an outlet store and got an additional 20% discount
Love it
Aug 5, 2012, 4:58am   #1263
d
RN purse lovah
Originally Posted by karo

It's gorgeous! Love it!
thank u
Aug 5, 2012, 4:59am   #1264
d
RN purse lovah

Hi everyone!i'm a newbie here and this is my first post.i've been wanting this watch for a long time and finally got it!mk watches here in japan are quite expensive but i found this at an outlet store and got an additional 20% discount
very nice love rose gold.
Aug 5, 2012, 11:47am   #1265
Originally Posted by KathSummers
I think it looks perfect!!!
Originally Posted by Lanier
I it! I don't think it's too big for your wrist at all (but I am partial to the oversized watch look).
Originally Posted by cfca22
Looks great

thanks!! i guess I'm going to keep it then! i think its gorgeous and I've wanted a gold watch for a while now anyway. i need to go somewhere to have some links removed though since its huge on my wrist!
Aug 5, 2012, 11:49am   #1266
l

Very pretty! I just purchase this one and the medium size rose gold runway! I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I got them both to compare.
Aug 5, 2012, 12:23pm   #1267
l
Originally Posted by baglady2009
I need your honest opinions. Should I keep this watch or return it? I purchased this MK Glitz watch from the outlet a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for a dressier watch that I could wear on special occassions. I had the MK Showstopper watch, but I sold it because it was waaay to big for me and I never wore it. I've been on the hunt for a replacement ever since. What do you guys think about this this watch? It's very blingy and has crystals on the face, bezel, and bracelet. Is it too much?
I think it's pretty & perfect for dressier occasions. Personally I couldn't wear a style like that because it would take me a while to figure out what time it was
Aug 5, 2012, 4:25pm   #1268
Girly Gear Head
Originally Posted by qudz104
My new MK gold Blair that my hubby got me for our anniversary...Dh thinks its too big for my wrist, what do you think?

Sorry its sideways... I never know how to fix it on my phone!
LOVE it! I don't think it's too big; that's kind of the look these watches are supposed to have. Yours looks like it fits pretty much the same as my MK watches do on my wrist. I would only say it was too big if the edges of the case were hanging way over past the edge of your wrist, and it doesn't look like it's doing that at all.
Aug 5, 2012, 4:56pm   #1269
Has anyone seen the new Lexington line? They are so nice! I'm eyeing the gold.
Aug 5, 2012, 5:11pm   #1270
Originally Posted by GingerSnap527
Has anyone seen the new Lexington line? They are so nice! I'm eyeing the gold.
Yes very nice reminds me of a Rolex
Aug 6, 2012, 1:37am   #1271
g
Originally Posted by cfca22
Looks great

Very nice

Love it

thank you
Aug 6, 2012, 1:38am   #1272
g
Originally Posted by dat1okrikagirl
very nice love rose gold.
thank you
Aug 6, 2012, 2:01am   #1273
g
Originally Posted by leobunny
Very pretty! I just purchase this one and the medium size rose gold runway! I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I got them both to compare.
thank you so much!it's very nice and heavy(in a good way)
Aug 6, 2012, 5:24pm   #1274
f
lol i currently have a problem, take one more link off and it being too tight or leave it and keep it a little loose. cant decide!
Aug 7, 2012, 1:24am   #1275
Originally Posted by fauxreal
lol i currently have a problem, take one more link off and it being too tight or leave it and keep it a little loose. cant decide!
With a metal watch, I think you should keep it a little loose otherwise it may cut in your skin and become really uncomfortable
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors