POST A REPLY

Jul 16, 2012, 11:37am   #1171
Originally Posted by pavilion
Finally got my white MK watch!

Attachment 1796111
Gorgeous watchl!! What is the model number? I have a similar one, but the face on your watch looks larger. Congrats!!
Jul 16, 2012, 5:41pm   #1172
ladies, I've fallen hard for the blair in YG. do you know where i can find the best deal for it? i know lord and taylor has a 20% going on right now but for some reason the discount isn't applying to this watch :(. tia!
Jul 16, 2012, 5:54pm   #1173
p
Originally Posted by baglady2009
Gorgeous watchl!! What is the model number? I have a similar one, but the face on your watch looks larger. Congrats!!
Thanks! It is MK5398. I was worried the face would be too small since I grabbed it during Last Call's Fourth of July sale and there was no model number or measurement listed, but I love it.
Jul 17, 2012, 8:01am   #1174
Here's another pic of my two MK watches with some bangles :)

Jul 17, 2012, 4:01pm   #1175
[QUOTE=Takeshi;22392682]Here's another pic of my two MK watches with some bangles :)

Wow!! Very beautiful and impressive. Every time I try to wear bracelets on the same arm as my watch, it never looks right to me. You are obviously very good at accessorizing. ]
Jul 18, 2012, 2:34am   #1176
baglady2009, oh, thank you so much for your kind words :)
Jul 18, 2012, 2:53pm   #1177
Was wondering if you ladies could help me out... I NEED this watch

Name:  image-2470039449.jpg
Views: 2927
Size:  453.5 KB

Saw it on Nordstrom.com and I'm completely in love! However, I would prefer to buy it at Bloomingdales only because I have store credit.. It doesn't say anywhere in the description that it's a Nordstrom's exclusive (which if it was, I assume they would advertise that? Right?)

Name:  image-3785831066.jpg
Views: 1315
Size:  255.3 KB

does anyone know if this is exclusively at Nordstrom's? Or how I could find out?! Much appreciated <3
Jul 18, 2012, 3:54pm   #1178
I believe I have seen it at Bloomingdales. I dont think it is exclusive to Nordie.
Jul 18, 2012, 6:41pm   #1179
i
Originally Posted by addictedtolove
Was wondering if you ladies could help me out... I NEED this watch

Saw it on Nordstrom.com and I'm completely in love! However, I would prefer to buy it at Bloomingdales only because I have store credit.. It doesn't say anywhere in the description that it's a Nordstrom's exclusive (which if it was, I assume they would advertise that? Right?)

does anyone know if this is exclusively at Nordstrom's? Or how I could find out?! Much appreciated <3
I only saw the gold and silver online....
http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/p...xx.esn_results
Maybe call to see if they can locate RG for you?
Jul 18, 2012, 7:50pm   #1180
Thanks girls! I spoke to a sales associate at my local Bloomingdales, when I went about 2weeks ago they didn't have it in the store, she took my number down and said she'd call me if they got it in... I also just recently went to a huge Bloomingdales and they didn't have it either.. I'm going to wait it out a little, with all the fall stuff hitting their website recently, Bloomingdales could be getting it soon! Thanks again! And if anyone sees it please please let me know! :)
Jul 18, 2012, 8:58pm   #1181
i
wow that's an awesome combination with the rosegold/gold!! I've never seen that online before. I have the MK Glitz chronograph watch in rose gold, got it for valentine's day a couple years ago and after awhile, i feel like the color has faded. Has this happened to the rest of yall? it doesn't look as rose-y anymore and is now between the rosegold and gold color. It used to bother me a lot back then but the 'discoloration' grew on me. Maybe I should go to the MK store and see if my watch is defected or something..
Attached Images

Jul 18, 2012, 9:52pm   #1182
Originally Posted by iHeartMK
wow that's an awesome combination with the rosegold/gold!! I've never seen that online before. I have the MK Glitz chronograph watch in rose gold, got it for valentine's day a couple years ago and after awhile, i feel like the color has faded. Has this happened to the rest of yall? it doesn't look as rose-y anymore and is now between the rosegold and gold color. It used to bother me a lot back then but the 'discoloration' grew on me. Maybe I should go to the MK store and see if my watch is defected or something..
May I ask how often to I wear the watch?
Jul 21, 2012, 6:26pm   #1183
The Fossil Outlets have MK watches an additional 25% off through the weekend I purchased Her & His ceramic Dylans' MK 5565 black cemic w/ rose gold accents for myself and MK8225 for my Honey as a surprise, this is his first ceramic.
Attached Images

Last edited Jul 21, 2012 at 6:54pm.
Jul 21, 2012, 7:13pm   #1184
Finally, got my rose gold watch <3
Attached Images

Jul 21, 2012, 8:05pm   #1185
Hopeless 4 Handbags
Originally Posted by KathSummers
Finally, got my rose gold watch <3

Stunning Rose gold MK watch next to Coach bag!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors