Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Nov 23, 2010, 4:05am   #46
nishita
I have to say that a lot of the MK watches look really nice, but the quality isn't too great for certain models. I bought the creamy colored faux horn watch a few years ago and got the tortoise one last fall, and the quality on those is kind of disappointing to me. They're really lightweight, and the crystals are acrylic. I wear a watch every day, take good care of them, and I'm not hard on them at all. The crystal on the cream colored one is so scratched up it's barely readable. I have $50 watches that have mineral crystals; there's no reason a $200 watch can't have one. Ugh.

However my favorite one is nice and substantial and doesn't have a crappy plastic crystal. And the color is to die for. I had to hunt for it for ages. This picture does it no justice...

No modeling shots. I don't want to scare everybody with my dry winter skin.

The color is closer to this, but a little deeper and still more vibrant in real life:
Nov 29, 2010, 7:56pm   #47
fashionatic079
Hey ladies, does anyone know if MK has an all gold watch, everything gold? I havent seen any yet
Nov 29, 2010, 10:15pm   #48
fashionatic079
Love the color of this watch! you should post an outfit using it!
Dec 1, 2010, 4:27am   #49
xikry5talix
kry5tal...get it?!:]
I'm dying for a rose gold MK watch this Christmas!!!
Dec 2, 2010, 9:55pm   #50
l
lilaclove
I finally recieved my MK rose gold watch last week from neiman marcus! The first one was stolen by the courier service!...must have thought it was a Rolex Daytona as it sure feels as solid as one!! love it!
Dec 3, 2010, 8:38am   #51
linhhhuynh
always an if in life
ni****a -- your watch is freakin gorgeous!! that color is amazing. i'm really loving teal toned colors lately
Dec 3, 2010, 9:16am   #52
Lanier
Eeek - it's a mouse!
Here's mine!

Dec 3, 2010, 9:21am   #53
linhhhuynh
always an if in life
pretty, Lanier!! and omg your avatar made me laugh
Dec 4, 2010, 2:18am   #54
ilovefashion87
Here's my rose gold, sorry poor lighting, I'll I've to get a better shot in the morning

Here's my gold one
Dec 4, 2010, 5:23am   #55
j
jennhenn
Originally Posted by linhhhuynh
ni****a -- your watch is freakin gorgeous!! that color is amazing. i'm really loving teal toned colors lately
If you're in the market, it looks like they brought this color back! It's backordered on the MK website right now though; not sure if it's available anywhere else. If anyone's curious, the model is MK5266. When I bought mine, Nordie's was calling it Turquoise, but the official color is Tile Blue. (There was a different color in the same style that MK called Turquoise, but it was a lighter color. I almost got that one on accident because I didn't know the model number back then!)
Dec 4, 2010, 3:09pm   #56
nishita
Ha! That was me up there, by the way. ^^^ Introduced a friend to the forum while I was browsing one day, and she registered on my computer and never logged out. LOL
Dec 5, 2010, 2:40pm   #57
AsianMew
Here's mine
Attached Images

Dec 10, 2010, 8:42am   #58
angelthelson
i have the MK5092 exactly the same as caribeandiva but in silver stainless steel and mid size
Last edited Dec 10, 2010 at 8:46am.
Dec 10, 2010, 11:07am   #59
lolalee
Does anyone know what this model is called?

Dec 16, 2010, 4:34pm   #60
kristenmi123
I tried this watch on yesterday ~ and am in love!!!!

MK5352
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >