Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

MK Jet Set Travel Tote - to buy or not to buy?

POST A REPLY

Jan 14, 2012, 6:35am   #1
Emotional Shopper
Hi guys,
I'm pretty new with the brand but absolutely love all his products. I recently got a wallet from Michael Kors and want to buy a nice bag with it.

Now I am an Uni student, need to do my placement in a year and want a nice bag that is big enough for school and classy enough for work. Do you think I should get the bag or not? And if yes, which one? I like the black one because it's classy and matches everything, but my wallet is the same color as the bag...
Attached Images

Jan 14, 2012, 8:20pm   #2
If you want a classic, last forever bag, I would get the black. I love the pink too - it would be a fun color!
Jan 18, 2012, 7:48am   #3
S
I agree. Black last longer as for as being able to wear at any time. But pink is definitely good for spring and summer. Cute bag
Jan 18, 2012, 8:39am   #4
T
I prefer the jet set style with the side pockets, but I like them all really! The black is more versatile and in the tote style you should be able to carry what you need with you. I would get it!
Jan 18, 2012, 5:17pm   #5
the pink is so pretty, but i would start with a classic black. :-)
Jan 18, 2012, 8:46pm   #6
I love them both! But black is definitely more professional.
Jan 26, 2012, 7:03am   #7
L
Luxury Lover
They also have this one in brown, which is my favorite. And yeah, if you want something for school, the black one would be a better choice over the pink one.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors