Home Contemporary Designers Michael Kors

MK Jet Set Tote vs. LV Totally MM

POST A REPLY

May 16, 2012, 1:41pm   #46
Originally Posted by Purse Freak 323

Use the brasil code at Macy's thru May 20 and get 25% off. I'm using it on two MK bags.
Just used it, so the code does work.
May 16, 2012, 2:35pm   #47
Originally Posted by crissy11
Is that the one with the open top? Will that not drive you crazy? I wish MK did that mono tote with a completely closed zip top, not just the middle compartment. :-(
Not at all. The center zip pocket is large and holds my new zippered Mk wallet. I love that I can access my glasses and phone easily,but if I want them more secure there is still more room in the zip pockets. I really like this bag. They do make one that is totally zip top but i like this one better.
May 16, 2012, 2:39pm   #48
What is a brazil code or is that the code?
May 16, 2012, 5:32pm   #49
Originally Posted by dcooney4
What is a brazil code or is that the code?
Brasil as I spelled it is the code. S instead of Z.
May 16, 2012, 6:35pm   #50
Thank you!
May 16, 2012, 6:36pm   #51
LVLadyLover
Originally Posted by PurseKindaGal
I am in the biggest dilemma I really want the Totally MM but I don't want to spend close to $1300 on a handbag but I know how the totally is I have had it before and sold it for personal reasons and have regretted it ever since. Now I saw MK has their jet set tote but I don't know the overall size is smaller and I like a bigger bag. So torn what to do!
The MK Jet Set Tote is slightly smaller than the LV Totally MM. I actually haven't used any of my LVs' in almost a month. I have been using my MK Vanilla Signature Jet Set tote the whole week and can't get enough of it! I want another one lol.......but dear hubby will kill me! I will be doing a reveal shortly on my MK Vanilla Jet set tote and do a comparsion with my LV Totally MM. Good Luck with your choice!
May 16, 2012, 6:42pm   #52
Can't wait to see it. I am tempted now with this code to get the vanilla too. They were out of them at my store, so I bought the brown one. Though I have to say I really like it.
May 16, 2012, 7:41pm   #53
I hope Macy's have some when I go later this week so I can see them in person :-)
May 16, 2012, 7:53pm   #54
I think Im going to buy this bag when I head to NYC in a few weeks. I love the LV Totally but I totally (ha!) trash my bags that are this style because I use them everyday for carrying around all the stuff I need.

I would rather spend $200 than $1200 on canvas and leather.
May 17, 2012, 3:28am   #55
Originally Posted by LVLadyLover
The MK Jet Set Tote is slightly smaller than the LV Totally MM. I actually haven't used any of my LVs' in almost a month. I have been using my MK Vanilla Signature Jet Set tote the whole week and can't get enough of it! I want another one lol.......but dear hubby will kill me! I will be doing a reveal shortly on my MK Vanilla Jet set tote and do a comparsion with my LV Totally MM. Good Luck with your choice!
Which Jet Set tote do you have? can you please by any chance post a comparison shot of the two together? thank you so much! what color is it?
May 17, 2012, 3:37am   #56
Does the straps on the Jet Set Tote bother anyone? that they don't lay flat like the Totally's do?
Did everyone here get matching wallets for theirs?
May 17, 2012, 4:48am   #57
I bought the MK Pink continental zippered wallet in the saffiano leather for a pop of color coming out of my brown signature bag.
May 17, 2012, 7:16am   #58
My straps lay flat. They are not as wide as the ones on my Bh but just barely. I have to say I am very surprised by how much I really like this bag.
May 17, 2012, 12:35pm   #59
I bought the MK Pink continental zippered wallet in the saffiano leather for a pop of color coming out of my brown signature bag.
Any pictures or could you take some if you don't mind ?
May 17, 2012, 3:56pm   #60
My straps lay flat. They are not as wide as the ones on my Bh but just barely. I have to say I am very surprised by how much I really like this bag.
They go down not stand straight up?
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers Michael Kors