Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

mk grayson camo, yes or no?

POST A REPLY

Nov 14, 2011, 6:37pm   #1
lilac28
Newbie to the mkors forum has a question. Found a large grayson luggage satchel in the beige camo leather for $179.99 at my tj maxx. is this a good deal? Does anyone know if it was cheaper at the outlet? Also if anyone owns this bag, how well does the leather hold up? Thx for any feedback!
Nov 14, 2011, 8:43pm   #2
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
I have seen it and it is a great bag... That still seems a little high. I even remember seeing that on sale in Sept for less at the MK store in the mall. You might even get it at Macys slightly less as well. HTH
Nov 15, 2011, 12:29pm   #3
lilac28
Thanks pandorabox, I thought it seemed a bit high too which is why I held off on purchasing it. Since you've seen it at outlet, I may try to find the bag there..or wait for TJ Maxx to put it on clearance (wishful thinking).
Nov 28, 2011, 6:50pm   #4
I
IceCap11
OP, I was at the NF outlet last week and saw a bunch of these bags on the 40% clearance shelf. They had the large and small, very cute bag. The large was about $199. SA told me the leather is vegetable dye so a silicone-free spray would protect it. HTH.

By the way, is it just me or are 90% of the SAs in the MK outlets standoffish? They seem to cluster in pairs chatting and ignoring the customers and one "bag wrapper" flung a customer's shopping bag down like it totally ruined her day to have to bag someone's purchase.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:17pm   #5
DP PURSE FAN
By the way, is it just me or are 90% of the SAs in the MK outlets standoffish? They seem to cluster in pairs chatting and ignoring the customers and one "bag wrapper" flung a customer's shopping bag down like it totally ruined her day to have to bag someone's purchase.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear this about the SA's in your outlet. The ladies at the outlet in my area are very friendly. I go in once a week just to look and they are always really nice to me. Hope your service improves.
Nov 28, 2011, 7:21pm   #6
DP PURSE FAN
Originally Posted by lilac28
Newbie to the mkors forum has a question. Found a large grayson luggage satchel in the beige camo leather for $179.99 at my tj maxx. is this a good deal? Does anyone know if it was cheaper at the outlet? Also if anyone owns this bag, how well does the leather hold up? Thx for any feedback!

I love this bag and I think I would buy it if I found one. I think the price is about right. I know that the MK bags at TJ MAXX are always much cheaper than the outlet in my area. The outlet hamiltons are $300 at the outlet and $ 179 at TJ MAXX. I would buy it if you really like it. Then again I can't seem to walk away from any good deal on MK bags!! LOL
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >