Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Mar 14, 2012, 2:38pm   #1
missnicoleeee
So I've been wanting this bracelet for a while and being the typical struggling college student, I was never able to afford it. But then yesterday, I happened to find this beauty at a Nordstrom Rack hehe. Sorry for the crappy pics. They're from my iPhone and I'm leaving for school. Thanks for letting me share!
Attached Images

Mar 14, 2012, 2:40pm   #2
nc.girl
Girly Gear Head
That's gorgeous; I love it! Congrats!
Mar 14, 2012, 9:36pm   #3
KimmyAnne
That's a great find :)
Mar 14, 2012, 9:50pm   #4
t
thisisjulie
that's a beauty, i might have to check out nordstrom rack congratulations!
Mar 15, 2012, 8:21pm   #5
S
Squeaky00
Originally Posted by missnicoleeee
So I've been wanting this bracelet for a while and being the typical struggling college student, I was never able to afford it. But then yesterday, I happened to find this beauty at a Nordstrom Rack hehe. Sorry for the crappy pics. They're from my iPhone and I'm leaving for school. Thanks for letting me share!
Did you buy it recently? and how much was it? I going to have to check my NR out this weekend.
Mar 15, 2012, 8:34pm   #6
missnicoleeee
Thank you all! :)

Originally Posted by Squeaky00

Did you buy it recently? and how much was it? I going to have to check my NR out this weekend.
Hi squeaky! Yes I bought it 2 days ago and it was half off of $92 soo I paid $42 for it!! Lol there was also a matching necklace but I don't wear necklaces much so I left that for another lucky lady to find!
Mar 16, 2012, 1:12am   #7
KayuuKathey
Be a Shoobie
Oooo what a steal! :)
Mar 17, 2012, 3:31pm   #8
S
Squeaky00
Haha I wanted the same bracelet but I did not want to pay full price for it. Thanks to you. I got it at nordstrom rack today for $42.97. I love that bracelet.
Mar 17, 2012, 3:50pm   #9
missnicoleeee
Originally Posted by Squeaky00

Haha I wanted the same bracelet but I did not want to pay full price for it. Thanks to you. I got it at nordstrom rack today for $42.97. I love that bracelet.
Omg!! That's awesome lol. Congrats to you as well!! :)
Mar 17, 2012, 9:30pm   #10
CravingCoach
ƇѓaVÍʼnĜ ĆőĄçĦ™

that is fricken gorgeous!!! Half off! sa-weeeet! Congratulations!
Mar 18, 2012, 2:24pm   #11
b
beantownSugar
J. lee
very pretty!
Mar 18, 2012, 11:31pm   #12
*SPOILEDROYALTY
LV*HK
very nice :)
Mar 19, 2012, 1:23am   #13
MarneeB
~One Day At A Time~